Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Why move to Canada?

Why move to Canada?

Old Mar 1st 2010, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Why move to Canada?

Originally Posted by Howefamily
They didnt give you food? where we you flying from? that sucks!
Edmonton to Jamaica, no more free meals, they do that yucky buy stuff from the crappy trolley, I asked for cheese and biccies, they were out
Old Mar 1st 2010, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

jessytsmith is an unknown quantity at this point

The ability to open your own business and make your dreams come true. I know I am going to make Canada where I raise my children. The population is still relatively low. I love it here.

<link removed>

Jess

Last edited by iaink; Mar 1st 2010 at 8:27 pm. Reason: link removed, please read rules regarding advertising.
Old Mar 1st 2010, 8:55 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jessytsmith
The ability to open your own business and make your dreams come true. I know I am going to make Canada where I raise my children. The population is still relatively low. I love it here.

<link removed>

Jess
how lovely, i hope this is how we feel when we visit in June
Old Mar 1st 2010, 10:30 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spankysparkle
Bollocks me thinks.
Leave South Africa out of this. Did you live in SA during apartheid and after it ended? I did. I know what it was like, and what it is like now. Believe me, there is no way Canada is worse. What exactly is your experience in comparing Canada & SA?
Don't take any notice of that poster. S/he pops up now and again with such stuff and usually (and thankfully) then disappears for a long while.

BTW, "bier and bretzeln": where are you in Germany?
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

eduardj72 is an unknown quantity at this point

One thing I can say with conviction: that racist buls...t conversations dont have any bearing on me. the more immigrants there are the better it is for the immigrant if you are not racist. much harder to be an immigrant in a more or less homogeneous country like Ireland but I feel from the notes that it could be a bit worse.
Old Mar 4th 2010, 8:00 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Don't take any notice of that poster. S/he pops up now and again with such stuff and usually (and thankfully) then disappears for a long while.

BTW, "bier and bretzeln": where are you in Germany?

Oi Novo! I see you've missed me , but don't worry, I'm always here.
I'm in a small village surrounded by forest about 45 km outside Frankfurt. However, Mr Fluff and I will be back in the UK for a bit from April, and then... CANADA!