Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

why has my post been removed?

why has my post been removed?

Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default why has my post been removed?

hey ho folks why has my post been removed giving details of a job oportunity?? Ive been on here since 2008 and like to think ive been a valued contributor whats going on??
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:49 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why has my post been removed?

It's advertising I assume - use the classifieds section.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

It's not been removed - it was just moved to the correct forum (job offers).
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

but im not an employer or a recruitment agency

and nobody will see it where its been moved to... Ive been on here since 2008 and never even noticed the job offer bit like most I always jump straight into the Canada bit.

Im just an ordinary gal trying to help my fellow BE ers out as I have always done so please move it back
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:58 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough

I just want to give my view of this....I didnt realise there was a Job section on this website when I started to use this forum until some time this year.

Could there not be a link in the Canada sub-forum area to the Canada Job sub-forum etc?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of other people do look at the job offers section though, and those hunting for employment will go there first.

Sorry, but all job offers have to go there, same as any others that are posted in the main country forums.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 5:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by JB0591
I just want to give my view of this....I didnt realise there was a Job section on this website when I started to use this forum until some time this year.
Didn't read the 'Newcomers to the Forum' sticky thread then? That directs newbies to it.

Could there not be a link in the Canada sub-forum area to the Canada Job sub-forum etc?
Sorry, not sure exactly what you mean? In case you haven't discovered it, there is a site feedback forum which you can put suggestions in so that Sue can see them.

HTH.

Old Jun 8th 2011, 5:06 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Didn't read the 'Newcomers to the Forum' sticky thread then? That directs newbies to it.
I just added a more obvious link to the canada job forum in the newcomers "READ ME" thread on the main canada forum home page.

Wouldnt anyone actively looking for a job check the job offer area out? Besides, BE is not really intended to compete with monster or workopolis, and there is nothing to prevent anyone linking to their job offer in their sig file if they wish to spread the word wider.

Last edited by iaink; Jun 8th 2011 at 5:11 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 5:07 pm
x 0 x

Sorry, not sure exactly what you mean? In case you haven't discovered it, there is a site feedback forum which you can put suggestions in so that Sue can see them.

HTH.

Nope didnt do newcomers bit, dont do instructions guides etc...

My suggestion is all about having links to other Canada element of website under the Canada forum....i'll write it in feedback forum.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 5:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Nope didnt do newcomers bit, dont do instructions guides etc...
Course not, you're a bloke. Bet you don't ask for directions either.

My suggestion is all about having links to other Canada element of website under the Canada forum....i'll write it in feedback forum.
Good plan. Then Sue will take a look and let you know if it's feasible and worth doing.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 5:17 pm
x 0 x

Course not, you're a bloke. Bet you don't ask for directions either.

Good plan. Then Sue will take a look and let you know if it's feasible and worth doing.
Thankfully my wife does not read this forum

I have done said feedback.

Thanks
Old Jun 8th 2011, 5:17 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked it out - I assume it is for Dodgers? I always though the call centre was really quiet when you called...that will be because they are not in a call centre at all!
Old Jun 8th 2011, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of

Lots of other people do look at the job offers section though, and those hunting for employment will go there first.

Sorry, but all job offers have to go there, same as any others that are posted in the main country forums.
To add perspective I looked in the jobs section when I was looking for work. It is easy to find if you are looking
Old Jun 8th 2011, 7:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thread closed as the OP has had a toys/pram moment and deleted the job details. So much for helping fellow BE'ers!