Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

What do you NOT like about living in Canada

What do you NOT like about living in Canada

Old Jul 20th 2010, 7:00 am
Banned

blackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What do you NOT like about living in Canada

Heh!

Very good, not heard that joke before
Old Jul 20th 2010, 8:41 am
Banned

blackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the roughblackcomb1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by iaink
The one AFTER that

Cant we get back to people freely posting what they perceive to be the Cons of life in Canada without every point getting debated? Its personal opinion that's posted, no need to take offence if it doesnt agree with your own or if it makes no sense. Im sure anyone reading through it can figure that out for themselves without it having to become argumentative, if not downright chippy.
Is there not a form of 'ignore' button we can click on this site so you can't ever read any responses by a poster, so it just vanishes from your own viewing at least? If not, why not?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 20th 2010 at 8:48 am.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 8:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by el_richo
Ok in all seriousness:
  1. I don't like the banking costs
  2. I don't like the cost of mobile phone ownership
  3. I don't like paying tax on a 2nd hand car
  4. I don't like the over use of traffic lights
  5. I don't like the choice of cars when compared to Europe
  6. I don't like that you cannot filter through traffic on a bike
  7. I don't like it when people woooop
  8. I don't like.....oh, i'm bored now.
Try buying a pay as you go phone as I did, at Petro Canada, best move I made over here, I can't stand those money grabbing mistake making cell companies.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 8:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blackcomb1
Is there not a form of 'ignore' button we can click on this site so you can't ever read any responses by a poster, so it just vanishes from your own viewing at least? If not, why not?
Yes, it's called the ignore button.

On your settings, or you can click on a username, then on their profile and do it from there. Check the FAQ if unsure.
Old Jul 20th 2010, 8:51 am
Banned

Thank you very much..

Going to do that right now

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 20th 2010 at 9:02 am. Reason: Last chance - no more personal attacks or arguments please!