Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

wants to move to canada from Australia

wants to move to canada from Australia

Old Oct 5th 2017, 4:45 am
Just Joined

Megh13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wants to move to canada from Australia

hi i am new to the forum..my husband is on student visa and we are living in australia he already finished his master degree in accounting here in australia with 79+ pte score and put up file for australian pr for almost two years back but still waiting for invitations to apply and need to stay in australia we put up file for student visa..so my question is we wants to move to canada now on pr base. what’ the procedure to get canadian pr?i know we need to pass ielts exam but that’s not issues as he has good english..what else we need to come over as he has his cousin in toronto and friends in regina saskechvan .. looking for suggestions..thank you
Old Oct 5th 2017, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

plasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wants to move to canada from Australia

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 5th 2017 at 11:14 am. Reason: First link wasn't working so replaced it. :-)
Old Oct 5th 2017, 11:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wants to move to canada from Australia

Originally Posted by Megh13
hi i am new to the forum..my husband is on student visa and we are living in australia he already finished his master degree in accounting here in australia with 79+ pte score and put up file for australian pr for almost two years back but still waiting for invitations to apply and need to stay in australia we put up file for student visa..so my question is we wants to move to canada now on pr base. what’ the procedure to get canadian pr?i know we need to pass ielts exam but that’s not issues as he has good english..what else we need to come over as he has his cousin in toronto and friends in regina saskechvan .. looking for suggestions..thank you
The link above will help you work out your eligibility, but the Canadian visa system isn't that different to the Oz one, i.e. it's point based and only those scoring the highest are given an invitation to apply. So if it says you're eligible for Express Entry, you also need to work out what your CRS score is - Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool: skilled immigrants (Express Entry)

HTH.