Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Wanting to move from ToonTown SK to Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows BC

Wanting to move from ToonTown SK to Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows BC

Old Jan 18th 2015, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

Rooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond reputeRooander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wanting to move from ToonTown SK to Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows BC

Hi
We've been living in Saskatoon for the past 6 years and Im done with the snow & cold cold winters! Whilst I would LOVE to head back to the UK I know it is not the right thing to do for myself or my family, we have 4 children. Our eldest is actually going to be moving to Vancouver this summer to start film school. So the natural choice would be for us all to eventually head BC way.
Obviously I have questions about the move, theres no way we could afford to live in actually Vancouver but we'd like to be close. We're thinking Pitt Meadows or Maple Ridge.
I was wondering if anyone knows about the French immersion elementary schools there. Any info would be awesome.
In fact any information about anywhere in Outer Vancouver would be awesome
Thanks
Old Jan 19th 2015, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wanting to move from ToonTown SK to Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows BC

Hi I have no school age kids so cannot really speak about schools except to say there are French immersion schools in Maple Ridge, however anything else you would like to know about Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows feel free to ask. It is great here, the best of both worlds, easy access to Vancouver and yet a great lifestyle living so close to nature!
Old Jan 19th 2015, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanting to move from ToonTown SK to Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows BC

There was something on the radio last week about French Immersion schools being vastly over-subscribed in Metro Vancouver.