Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Want to send a letter from UK to Canada...

Want to send a letter from UK to Canada...

Old Feb 26th 2015, 1:21 am
Just Joined

catkin127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Want to send a letter from UK to Canada...

I am in Canada and I am sending a letter to England. When the recipient replies to me, I don't want them to have to pay for postage. For a "normal" sized envelope (about the size of a postcard, really) how much would the shipping be?

Also, does anyone know where I can get English stamps in Canada to put on the envelope?

Thank you.
Old Feb 26th 2015, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Hemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond reputeHemi Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Want to send a letter from UK to Canada...

Originally Posted by catkin127
I am in Canada and I am sending a letter to England. When the recipient replies to me, I don't want them to have to pay for postage. For a "normal" sized envelope (about the size of a postcard, really) how much would the shipping be?

Also, does anyone know where I can get English stamps in Canada to put on the envelope?

Thank you.
How about going to the Royal Mail website and printing your own postage ;-)

Royal Mail | Royal Mail Group Ltd
Old Feb 26th 2015, 2:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Want to send a letter from UK to Canada...

Originally Posted by Hemi Dave
How about going to the Royal Mail website and printing your own postage ;-)

Royal Mail | Royal Mail Group Ltd
If only Canada Post allowed postage to be printed, seems the only thing they do is parcels but not letter mail stamps, would be so awesome if they did this.