Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Thinking of moving

Thinking of moving

Old Jan 17th 2018, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

HGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of moving

Originally Posted by Liz marshall
Hi,

Just want to thank you for advise. We picked St. Albert and love it, and you where right about the winter, not coping well with the driving 😂😂
Thanks for the update, its always good to hear what actually happens to the people that ask questions on here while planning their move. Glad you like it! We have been in Ontario for close to 14 years, I still won't drive in snow if it can possibly be avoided.
Old Jan 18th 2018, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of moving

Originally Posted by Liz marshall
Hi,

Just want to thank you for advise. We picked St. Albert and love it, and you where right about the winter, not coping well with the driving 😂😂

Agreed, nice to read an update on where you ended up. I'm glad you're enjoying it, I've heard St. Albert is very nice.