Thanks

Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:44 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Thanks

Thanks for all the kind comments. I thought someone had died from some of them I'll pop by now and then for sure, but you probably wont notice me.

And congratulations ClareBC, shes just perfect. Thats the begining of the biggest adventure of all!

Later

Iain
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

iwanttotalktoyou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thanks

Originally Posted by iaink
Thanks for all the kind comments. I thought someone had died from some of them I'll pop by now and then for sure, but you probably wont notice me.

And congratulations ClareBC, shes just perfect. Thats the begining of the biggest adventure of all!

Later

Iain

See people, I told ya he'll be back.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

yorkiebar99 is on a distinguished road

mmmmmmmmmmmm....you seemed to have joined this group right about the time Iaink left.............

multi- personalities????????

Originally Posted by iwanttotalktoyou
See people, I told ya he'll be back.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:37 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Originally Posted by yorkiebar99
mmmmmmmmmmmm....you seemed to have joined this group right about the time Iaink left.............

Yikes!! Now we are into conspiracy theories!!!

These forums just get better and better!

Scouse
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

the truth shall set you free!!!

don't get me started on my theories.........

Originally Posted by Scouse
Yikes!! Now we are into conspiracy theories!!!

These forums just get better and better!

Scouse
Old Apr 1st 2005, 10:45 am
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink

Later

Iain
Thanks to you. I've certainly appreciated your insight, advice and comments over the years so it is good to know you haven't given us up as completely hopeless cases.

- A fellow lurker
Old Apr 1st 2005, 11:23 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm maybe but I don't think the real IainK would have posted so many pictures of Alberta .............. or would he

Jen
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Headhurts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jenwren
Hmmm maybe but I don't think the real IainK would have posted so many pictures of Alberta .............. or would he

Jen

It could be Glaswegian... The joining time would work, and Glaswegian does live in Calgary........
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

i think you could be onto something here. lets further investigate and then i will me you at 18:00hrt est at the corner of main st and somsert blvd.

mums the word.

Originally Posted by Headhurts
It could be Glaswegian... The joining time would work, and Glaswegian does live in Calgary........
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

i think you could be onto something here. lets further investigate and then i will me you at 18:00hrt est at the corner of main st and somsert blvd.

mums the word.
The eagle has landed............. I'll be carrying a brown brief case.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

The eagle has landed............. I'll be carrying a brown brief case.

Broadsword calling Danny boy.!!!..... Broadsword calling Danny boy..!!!!...
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by wensamjam
Broadsword calling Danny boy.!!!..... Broadsword calling Danny boy..!!!!...
Broadsword this is Red Leader. Danny Boy is down, I repeat, Danny Boy is down. Proceed to target.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:04 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

That's it!! ....... and you call ME mad?!!!!

I am calling the funny farm right now...and CIC as well, they should know the unstable state of mind of some of their prospective immigrants!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Morwenna
That's it!! ....... and you call ME mad?!!!!

I am calling the funny farm right now...and CIC as well, they should know the unstable state of mind of some of their prospective immigrants!!!

Careful, Morwenna. I've amassed a huge pile of documentation pertaining to your mental shortcomings. By the time CHC have read through the stuff that I've got on you, I'll have my citizenship .
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:31 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Careful, Morwenna. I've amassed a huge pile of documentation pertaining to your mental shortcomings. By the time CHC have read through the stuff that I've got on you, I'll have my citizenship .
Come back Iain, you're missed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.