Reload this Page >

Recommendation for an excellent realtor in Calgary

Recommendation for an excellent realtor in Calgary

Old Mar 30th 2015, 3:40 am
Just Joined

Eriddick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocation to Calgary & House Buying

Hi fellow Brits
My family moved to Calgary from the UK in July 2013, we rented a house initially and recently bought a home in Calgary.
I have gained most helpful advice from others of this forum, one of those discussions included a post by a fellow brit about a realtor called Manny Aldea she only had great things to say about him. So we decided to check him out ,we were so glad that we did.
It is my opinion that there would be no other agent in Calgary who would have been as efficient, hard working and committed as Manny was.
He showed enthusiasm , professionalism and patience. He really cared about out situation and throughly explained the home buying process.
He was always available, never pushy and a true gentleman with a kind and caring nature.
We are now very happy in our own home here in Calgary and Manny made the whole process so much easier than I thought it would be.
I would urge you to contact him you will be so glad you did he is with Remax Central.

Last edited by Eriddick; Mar 30th 2015 at 3:50 am. Reason: Title Change
Old Mar 30th 2015, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommendation for an excellent realtor in Calgary

Was it me that recommended him? as I have done in the past on the board.

He's awesome huh? glad you liked him. He was great with us - told us potential problems of some of the houses we viewed and told us a couple of times to run from a particular property

He was actually recommended by my original realtor (Manny covered his position while he was away on holiday) We much preferred Manny and would defo use him again.

Welcome to the board btw!
Old Mar 30th 2015, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Eriddick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Thanks for posting, yes I do believe it was your post. Thank you so much for your original recommendation . I don't usually post in forums but he is so good at what he does that I felt I had to spread the word.
Old Mar 30th 2015, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

You're very welcome.

This site was a god send for me when we first started thinking about coming over to Canada!