Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Professional equivalency - WES/CES? Psychology

Professional equivalency - WES/CES? Psychology

Old Apr 20th 2010, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was: Cullicudden, Scotland. Now: Hammonds Plains, NS
Merry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to behold
Default Professional equivalency - WES/CES? Psychology

I am trying to get recognition for my psychology qualifications in Canada. The NS Board of Examiners in Psychology have said to get an evaluation from either WES or CES - does anyone have any experience they can share? Is one of them better than the other? Also have any others come over here with UK psychology qualifications and tried to get equivalency? Any help would be great thanks!
Old Apr 21st 2010, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Professional equivalency - WES/CES? Psychology

Used WES, no problems at all. Just pay the fee, send the necessary documentation and they do the rest. You'll get a letter in the mail outlining their findings within a few weeks.