Reload this Page >

Planning to do the Big Move

Planning to do the Big Move

Old Sep 29th 2014, 9:29 am
Just Joined

nizblake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Planning to do the Big Move

Hi People,

Im new to this site and still trying to figure out how to use it and im hoping im on the right track so far, me and my husband to be live in London UK and would love to live in Canada, we know a family that migrated 6 years ago and they seem so much happier and the scenery looks amazing aswell as the beautiful spacious houses and outdoor space.

My partner is a experienced electrician who only just had chance to get his qualification he is now in his third year and the course is a total of 4 years, he does not want to work in the domestic side of it once qualified,

he is hoping to find a job their maybe as a electrical engineer or something along those lines, the problem is choosing where we would live im thinking ontario maybe we want somewhere peaceful but no too far away from shopping places and other vicinities as we have 2 children aged 9 & 13. does anyone have any advice i would really appreciate any help ?
Old Sep 29th 2014, 12:50 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Planning to do the Big Move

Originally Posted by nizblake
Hi People,

Im new to this site and still trying to figure out how to use it and im hoping im on the right track so far, me and my husband to be live in London UK and would love to live in Canada, we know a family that migrated 6 years ago and they seem so much happier and the scenery looks amazing aswell as the beautiful spacious houses and outdoor space.

My partner is a experienced electrician who only just had chance to get his qualification he is now in his third year and the course is a total of 4 years, he does not want to work in the domestic side of it once qualified,

he is hoping to find a job their maybe as a electrical engineer or something along those lines, the problem is choosing where we would live im thinking ontario maybe we want somewhere peaceful but no too far away from shopping places and other vicinities as we have 2 children aged 9 & 13. does anyone have any advice i would really appreciate any help ?
Hi and welcome to BE.
The best place to start is the Wiki section. It's on the blue bar above, fourth tab from the left. It contains a wealth of information and should answer most of your questions. Give it a really good read and then come back with some specific questions and someone will help you. Good luck.
Old Sep 29th 2014, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

nizblake is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww Thanks Simon, I will have a good read through.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 2:51 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

As Simon said, read the wiki and then come back once you have a bit more of an idea about the various routes and such. Good luck!