Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

NS Schools report table

NS Schools report table

Old May 28th 2008, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

lynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant futurelynpy has a brilliant future
Default NS Schools report table

If anyone is interested in schooling in NS, you may be interested to read this. I found it earlier, sadly the school in Truro that I'm interested in isn't mentioned

http://www.aims.ca/library/RC4TableNS.pdf

Lynpy
Old May 28th 2008, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NS Schools report table

This link is in the WIKI on schooling. The limitations of it is that it is only high schools. If you are looking at schools for a younger age group there is no real perfomance data available.
Old May 28th 2008, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

charlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NS Schools report table

Originally Posted by lynpy
If anyone is interested in schooling in NS, you may be interested to read this. I found it earlier, sadly the school in Truro that I'm interested in isn't mentioned

http://www.aims.ca/library/RC4TableNS.pdf

Lynpy
I work in a downtown hotel and was hosting a Nova Scotia Dept of Education showcase this week, 200 teachers, principals etc in conference.

The organiser had prepared corporate gifts for them, as is often done. We had them proudly walking round the hotel, in great fleece tops with their conference name written on them. Not one had noticed, or at least hadn't commented on the fact, that the name on their clothes was misspelt.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, that is the state of education in NS