Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Love Canada, not sure about the people

Love Canada, not sure about the people

Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Bramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to all
Default Re: Love Canada, not sure about the people

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I thought you were the one telling people to take a chill pill
I was just going on the feedback and what I see, sorry if it upsets some people but won't post anything in the future
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bramley
I was just going on the feedback and what I see, sorry if it upsets some people but won't post anything in the future
Why are you getting upset?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

Bramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to all

Why are you getting upset?
I'm not upset, just can't be bothered...
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not upset, just can't be bothered...
The people can get you down in a new country, they're all mentalists where I am but you get used to it eventually
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:28 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Thought of another Canadian woman - Joni Mitchell. She's petty cool.
Joni Mitchell's a woman?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Oink
Joni Mitchell's a woman?
The voice is quite high
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

I'm not down and BE is like a lifeline at times..maybe some people should think about being more compassionate that's all.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:39 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not down and BE is like a lifeline at times..maybe some people should think about being more compassionate that's all.
It's not on is it. It's a lot of effort to come over here and then having to deal with the natives on top of that is too much - have you tried calling the embassy?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
It's not on is it. It's a lot of effort to come over here and then having to deal with the natives on top of that is too much - have you tried calling the embassy?
Classic!
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I'm pretty head strong and want to make it work for my hubby and son, sometimes it's nice to hear some words of encouragement when you're not sure on which direction to take...is that too much to ask on here??? thought that's what this forum was about, to help and advice others on the transition!! but every time you post something that doesn't comply...need I say more?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:49 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

We've been in Canada since Feb 09 and absolutely loving the country, the people however are a different story. Although we have met some of the most amazing people we're still wondering whether the majority are two faced and arrogant...Canadians need to take a chill pill
The locals can a get a bit stroppy.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but at this time of day the only interested people seem to be one from Australia and LA. Clearly just trawling BE to wind peeps up.

Wait till the Canadians get on this, it could run and run.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:52 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Thought of another Canadian woman - Joni Mitchell. She's petty cool.
Fair point ... but I'll see her and raise you Avril Lavigne and Justin Bieber (might as well be female).
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:53 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by printer
Yes but at this time of day the only interested people seem to be one from Australia and LA. Clearly just trawling BE to wind peeps up.

Wait till the Canadians get on this, it could run and run.
Oh cripes I forgot, a nation known for their aggression

I have clearly strayed onto the wrong track
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Oink
The locals can a get a bit stroppy.
I appreciate that too so I'm not gonna say anything more...sorry!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.