Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

ISTRUMENT TECHNICIAN SEEKING HELP WITH THE CANADIAN RED-SEAL IP EXAM

ISTRUMENT TECHNICIAN SEEKING HELP WITH THE CANADIAN RED-SEAL IP EXAM

Old Apr 17th 2015, 6:52 am
Just Joined

veejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond repute
Default ISTRUMENT TECHNICIAN SEEKING HELP WITH THE CANADIAN RED-SEAL IP EXAM

Hi

I recently moved to Canada and i am challenging the Instrument Technician IP exam in 3 weeks, i am seeking help with helpfull study sites, reading material and exam questions.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Old Apr 20th 2015, 4:44 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ISTRUMENT TECHNICIAN SEEKING HELP WITH THE CANADIAN RED-SEAL IP EXAM

Hello and welcome to BE!

A quick search of google bought these up - I don't know if they are of any use but it will give you something to be going on with until someone knowledgeable turns up with something useful!

http://www.aes.gov.nl.ca/app/exams/p...ontrolTech.pdf
http://www.saskapprenticeship.ca/wp-...April-2013.pdf
(Industrial Instrument Technician - Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission)

I would suggest only viewing these 'online' rather than downloading.
red seal exam questions instrumentation control mechanic pdf - P(1) - Search-Document.com
Old Apr 20th 2015, 4:49 am
Just Joined

veejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond reputeveejay. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ISTRUMENT TECHNICIAN SEEKING HELP WITH THE CANADIAN RED-SEAL IP EXAM

Thank you very much Siouxie, let me take a look at the material, i really appreciate your help.
Old Apr 20th 2015, 5:15 am
Just Joined

The material is very helpfull, i already went through most of the pdfs i will check out the ones that are new to me, most of them are focusing on the exam structure and curriculum but its good stuff. Thanx a lot
Old Apr 20th 2015, 7:44 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by veejay.
The material is very helpfull, i already went through most of the pdfs i will check out the ones that are new to me, most of them are focusing on the exam structure and curriculum but its good stuff. Thanx a lot
You are very welcome!

Best of luck with the exams.

Old Apr 20th 2015, 11:50 am
Just Joined

Thank you
Old Apr 20th 2015, 6:53 pm
pkc
Forum Regular

pkc will become famous soon enough

Tradesecrets - Instrument Technician

I don't know if you've looked at all this, but if you go on the provincial website (tradesecrets.alberta.ca) and then look up your profession, this gives you a link to online exam guides etc.
Old Apr 20th 2015, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

I went to the trade secrets websites and i got exam guides which is called a National Occupation Analysis which is about 120 pages, its like a syllabus, and there are only 20 sample questions, i even went to AIT in person looking for some more help and they said they can not offer more help other than what is on their website