immigration Lawyer

Old Sep 19th 2014, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

hanleigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default immigration Lawyer

Hi...ive just go to edmonton and im filling out my spousal sponership forms.
I was wondering if any one has used a Immigration lawyer to make the whole process easier. If so can you recommend one as ive heard there are a lot of con artists.
Also im pregnant and wondered what if any health care i would be entitled to.

Many thank hannah
Old Sep 19th 2014, 10:21 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration Lawyer

I don't think the answers about healthcare have changed since you last posted.

It varies by province but none will cover you as a visitor. Some might once your first stage approval goes through
Old Sep 20th 2014, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

hanleigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not bothered for info on health care now i have that sorted.. I was looking more for info on immigration lawyers and are they worth the money and does anyone know of or used a good one :-)
Old Sep 20th 2014, 4:30 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hanleigh
Im not bothered for info on health care now i have that sorted.. I was looking more for info on immigration lawyers and are they worth the money and does anyone know of or used a good one :-)
Balvinder Pahl. Legal Team - UK to Canada Immigration - Visa2Canada

He was worth the money I spent. Most people's circumstances don't require using an immigration lawyer to assist them.
Old Sep 20th 2014, 4:55 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hanleigh
Sorry I must have gotten confused by your last paragraph.

As for immigration lawyers. Spousal is by far the easiest route. Most people don't use one.

If you have one in mind do a search for their name on here. That'll tell you what people think.

You are right that some are con artists.

One I've heard recommended is Paul wildly ( wildey?)
I've not heard any negatives.

There was also a " form checking " service that was recommended recently. A search should pull that thread up.
Old Sep 20th 2014, 5:55 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

From what I have heard Paul Wildy, used good but with the recession he hasn't been able to keep up with applications and clients are being neglected.

Last edited by Piff Poff; Sep 20th 2014 at 6:00 pm.
Old Sep 20th 2014, 7:01 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
From what I have heard Paul Wildy, used good but with the recession he hasn't been able to keep up with applications and clients are being neglected.
Ditto to the above .... UK to Canada seem ok
Old Dec 5th 2014, 4:15 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
I'm not sure who you heard this from but it isn't true - the vast majority of our clients are very happy and clients are not being neglected
Old Dec 7th 2014, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Hi hanleigh,

I used a immigration lawyer when I did the first part of my application. I would not personally recommend it. Most of the information can be found on the immigration website. This site also has some good resources and the forums can be helpful.

I would not go to far as say it made the process easier. In the end it felt like it was more of a case of hiring someone to write the forms for you. Looking back I realised much of the information is freely available online and I could have just done it myself.
Old Oct 1st 2015, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

krishan1310 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul Wildy
I'm not sure who you heard this from but it isn't true - the vast majority of our clients are very happy and clients are not being neglected
Hi Paul,
Please help me out !
I have Problem in my PCC, it shows caution as I have been caution in 2011.
Actually I was with my friend to cash a cheque in cash store, my friend has received that cheque from some online job scam and it was fraud cheque, then cash store manager called police and they took us both. I was with him just as translator as he did not know english well.
Now in police station police took my all data , fingerprints, and all. and they released me after 2 hours.
After 1 month after all investigation they gave me all my stuffs back like my whatever I've had with me at the time of arrest like bank cards, and ID cards and all ,and they given me simple caution that I should not help anyone without knowing the truth.
Now in my PCC it shows as caution.
I already have got an ITA in last draw for Canada EE.
I already have got the subject access from ACRO about all the situation happened at that time. This subject access have cleat information that I was just representing my friend for cashing a cheuqe of him and that is why the caution has given to me.

Please guys tell your opinion about shall I apply for PR with all docs and what are the chances for visa.
As in addiotion I am going to get an affidavit from UK lawyerr as well about this.

Many Thanks
Kishor
Old Oct 1st 2015, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krishan1310
Hi Paul,
Please help me out !
Actually I was with my friend to cash a cheque in cash store, my friend has received that cheque from some online job scam and it was fraud cheque, then cash store manager called police and they took us both. I was with him just as translator as he did not know english well.
Now in police station police took my all data , fingerprints, and all. and they released me after 2 hours.
After 1 month after all investigation they gave me all my stuffs back like my whatever I've had with me at the time of arrest like bank cards, and ID cards and all ,and they given me simple caution that I should not help anyone without knowing the truth.
I already have got the subject access from ACRO about all the situation happened at that time. This subject access have cleat information that I was just representing my friend for cashing a cheuqe of him and that is why the caution has given to me.

Please guys tell your opinion about shall I apply for PR with all docs and what are the chances for visa.
As in addiotion I am going to get an affidavit from UK lawyerr as well about this.

Many Thanks
Kishor
Suggest you read these thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...needed-852979/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...g-help-859734/
Old Oct 1st 2015, 7:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krishan1310
Hi Paul,
Please help me out !

Many Thanks
Kishor
To add to what Silverdragon has said, this is an incredibly old thread. Please only post on current threads, and ideally start your own rather than hijacking somebody else's.

I'll close this thread now, but if you could read the 'Newbies' guide to using the forum (link in my signature), that would be great, thx.