Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I'm lost...I need help

I'm lost...I need help

Old Jan 4th 2002, 11:34 pm
Just Joined

srq8 is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied for permanent residence to canada in nov 1998. but a couple of years after I applied I came to the US to pursue my eduaction. Now I've been in the us for almost two years and last year I recieved a letter for an interview in damscus but due to my exams I had to reschedule or transfer my file to the US. I chose to tranfer my file to the US. Now I was told that my interview will most likely not come through before 28th june and since I have only 66 points my application is definitely going to be refused. I will be graduating in may next year and right now, the only way to increase my points are to find a job or find a wife who is qualified. I really dont know how to go about this problem. Until now I have pretty much been negligent towards this whole scenario and now its just seems very grim...I would appreciate it if anyone could help me and give me direction as to how I can make my situation better....thank you
Old Jan 5th 2002, 12:12 am
Andrew Miller

There is no quick fix if you don't have enough points, but if your intentions are to
immigrate to Canada then it may be the good time to start improving your chances as
soon as possible, so you won't need to wait to long to re-apply if your application
gets refused this time.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >