IGCSE exam centres

IGCSE exam centres

Old Aug 24th 2017, 4:05 pm
gbe
Just Joined

gbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Post IGCSE exam centres

Hi there,

I am taking an online Science IGCSE exam and I am struggling to find any information of exam centres. They said I need to get in contact with the British council but I am struggling to get a hold of them. Does anyone know if there is a list of exam centres that will accept private candidates in Canada. Thanks.
Old Aug 24th 2017, 7:24 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IGCSE exam centres

Hello and welcome to BE!

I couldn't find a specific list, however, this google search has links to colleges offering IGCSE exams for external candidates. I wasn't able to narrow it down as you haven't mentioned which Province / City you are in.

Hope that helps a little!

Old Aug 24th 2017, 8:21 pm
gbe
Just Joined

gbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IGCSE exam centres

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Hello and welcome to BE!

I couldn't find a specific list, however, this google search has links to colleges offering IGCSE exams for external candidates. I wasn't able to narrow it down as you haven't mentioned which Province / City you are in.

Hope that helps a little!

Ok great, I will check it out. I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia