Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

If You Like UK Cadbury Chocolate

If You Like UK Cadbury Chocolate

Old Nov 17th 2011, 10:56 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Default If You Like UK Cadbury Chocolate

Best get down to Save on Foods..was in the Terwillegar branch (sw Edmonton) last night they have piles of english Cadbury produce (not the Canadian crap version) on sale..even the giant 1kg bars of chocolate..cadbury milk tray..cadbury posh tins of select choccie biscuits etc etc..i think Save on Foods is an Alberta thing though? correct me if im wrong?
Old Nov 17th 2011, 11:14 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If You Like UK Cadbury Chocolate

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Best get down to Save on Foods..was in the Terwillegar branch (sw Edmonton) last night they have piles of english Cadbury produce (not the Canadian crap version) on sale..even the giant 1kg bars of chocolate..cadbury milk tray..cadbury posh tins of select choccie biscuits etc etc..i think Save on Foods is an Alberta thing though? correct me if im wrong?
You are.

We also have Save on Foods here in B.C in the Fraser Valley at Langley and other locations.

If you run out in Alberta, feel free to pop over - I prefer Galaxy
Old Nov 17th 2011, 11:15 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Scotish & Irish store here in Ottawa is a good place to get the stuff.....bulk barn do some British stuff.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

Bulk Barn for Curly Wurly's
Old Nov 18th 2011, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

Zellers have the huge bars imported from the UK at this time of year - yay
Old Nov 18th 2011, 2:12 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helcat12
You are.

We also have Save on Foods here in B.C in the Fraser Valley at Langley and other locations.

If you run out in Alberta, feel free to pop over - I prefer Galaxy
Save on is a BC company, part of the Jim Pattison Group.
Old Nov 18th 2011, 2:39 am
Just Joined

YVRTOLHR is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone in BC know where to get Galaxy bars?
Old Nov 18th 2011, 2:58 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YVRTOLHR
Hanging on the response to this one......
Old Nov 18th 2011, 3:00 am
Just Joined

YVRTOLHR is an unknown quantity at this point

Hanging on the response to this one......

P.S. If someone knows where to get Galaxy bars do me a favour & PM me the answer so there isn't a mad rush to get to them! Ha!

(just kidding about the PM... kind of
Old Nov 18th 2011, 3:06 am
Island life at last

P.S. If someone knows where to get Galaxy bars do me a favour & PM me the answer so there isn't a mad rush to get to them! Ha!

(just kidding about the PM... kind of

But then I would probably do the same....
Old Nov 18th 2011, 3:13 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody really care?
Old Nov 18th 2011, 3:16 am
Island life at last

Originally Posted by Aviator
Anybody really care?
Yes, we do!
Cadbury is not the be all and end of all of chocolate.

I would quite like to find proper Terrys Chocolate Oranges before Christmas as well if anyone knows where I can get the real thing.

It is just one of those things we only have at Christmas.
Old Nov 18th 2011, 3:21 am

Yes, we do!
Cadbury is not the be all and end of all of chocolate.

I would quite like to find proper Terrys Chocolate Oranges before Christmas as well if anyone knows where I can get the real thing.

It is just one of those things we only have at Christmas.
You'll grow out of it in the fullness of time
Old Nov 18th 2011, 3:22 am
Island life at last

Originally Posted by Aviator
You'll grow out of it in the fullness of time
Maybe we need to know what the Canadian equivalent is.

Please do not tell me it is those horrendous Turtle things.....
Old Nov 18th 2011, 3:41 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Noticed a stall in Cross Iron Mills this week selling all sorts of British goodies, including lots and lots of Cadbury's chocolate. And there they will stay cos I for one ain't paying those outrageous prices.

I had a real craving for proper Heinz Beans on toast the other day, I did think about paying $3.95 for a tin and thought better of it. Perhaps Santa will put one in my stocking, lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.