Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

how the immigration agents cheat

how the immigration agents cheat

Old Jan 2nd 2002, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

vivekg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys:

Well I just had a personal experience with some immigration agents, I have been following this usenet group for quite sometime now and pretty much aware of the new rules... as I have submitted my application on Nov 16th 2001.

According to the immigration agents:
Anybody how has not had an interview before Dec 17th 2001 new rules will be applied to them AS IN 80 PTS.... <BULLSHIT!!! IT IS JUST THE SUBMITION OF THE APPLICATION THAT IS IMPORTANT, IF IT IS DONE BEFORE DEC 17TH YOU HAVE 75 PTS ELSE U HAVE 80 PTS APPLYING TO U AND IF U HAVE AN INTERVIEW OR A WAIVER BY JUN 28 '02 U R GOOD NO NEW RULES>
beware people these immigration ppl promise u all sorts of things in the wake of new laws, theY will also promise u with letters of employment and this promise mind u coming from agents who claim to be the best immigration agents.
I just thought I would post my experience for all to know.

Thanks and Regards
Vivek