Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

How does this country survive?

How does this country survive?

Old Dec 9th 2006, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How does this country survive?

Originally Posted by Daedra
That'll be a change! *lol*
Maybe we should have started a "do you remember" thread with childrens TV being the subject.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

kt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by printer
Maybe we should have started a "do you remember" thread with childrens TV being the subject.
No. Because someone would bring up the Kids from Degrassi Street. And that would be bad.

K.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kt0157
No. Because someone would bring up the Kids from Degrassi Street. And that would be bad.

K.
I was thinking more like Camberwick Green, Trumpton, Andy Pandy, oh i could go on but i won't.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 10:10 am
UK to NZ to Canada

TiggerLottie will become famous soon enough

Well Vick

Yeah i agree with lot of the ppl here...5months you gave it your all huh ?

you sound clumsy to me, everything you brought you broke and somehow its Canada's fault,

Well i think the work or lack of may have been the root of the problem for you, thats why we have deceided to go the work visa route to Canada, ive heard so much about the lack of jobs for immigrants so, with having 2 children and a dog to support we are going to hopefully ( we in no huge rush ) get a job offer then move over there and apply for residency,

I do feel sorry for you that it didnt work out, moving back to the UK is something i would never ever consider doing in this day and age.

Good luck !