Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hi all newbie here looking for advice

Hi all newbie here looking for advice

Old Nov 20th 2015, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all newbie here looking for advice

Originally Posted by wayevs
Thank you for all your advice, I have contated admin about my username to get that fixed. Just by checking my points it only looks like I've amounted 300 unless I have missed something. We will take the ielts and will have to see what score we get in that. I know this is going to be a long and arduous journey and I will be putting the effort in to make this happen. Just need to take a step at a time. I am making note of every bit of information I can for reference to aid me in this process.Thanks .
To get your 300 have you included some language score skills. If English is your native language you should be scoring reasonably high. Remember to include any scores you can for your partner.