Hey

Old Sep 12th 2005, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

davio28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey

Hi anyone on here in Calgary ive been here two and a half months now. What iam wondering is there any British people who get together and actually meet here? Is there any hangouts for brits?

What would be great if theres somwhere where i could play football or soccer as Canadians call it. Does anyone know of anywhere where i could join some group or something?

I guess iam starting to find ive got time on my hands and nothing to do with it so iam asking if anyone whos been here longer has any ideas???

Even if you have no idea just gettinga message from someone English would be nice
Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

rynhelcanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hey

Originally Posted by davio28
Hi anyone on here in Calgary ive been here two and a half months now. What iam wondering is there any British people who get together and actually meet here? Is there any hangouts for brits?

What would be great if theres somwhere where i could play football or soccer as Canadians call it. Does anyone know of anywhere where i could join some group or something?

I guess iam starting to find ive got time on my hands and nothing to do with it so iam asking if anyone whos been here longer has any ideas???

Even if you have no idea just gettinga message from someone English would be nice
Hi
If you go to http://www.canilink.com/cgi-bin/theC...bbs-boards.cgi - this is a board set up by a Calgarian realtor and there are people on there who are in Calgary and can give you more info!

H
Old Sep 13th 2005, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Originally Posted by davio28

Have a look here http://www.calgarysportsclub.com/main/index.shtml
Old Sep 13th 2005, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute

Not football, but if you like to go out for a leisurely jog followed by some beer then there is always the Calgary Hash (and despite the name it is nothing to do with the grow ups!!!). A few Brits plus lots of very friendly if somewhat warped and excentric Canadians of all shapes, sizes and ages.

www.onon.org/asm/
Old Sep 13th 2005, 10:37 pm
Cowtown

Originally Posted by Posidrive
Calgary Hash
Drinkers with a running problem ...

Old Sep 15th 2005, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

davio28 is an unknown quantity at this point

WooHoo thx for the links guys iam checking them out now.