Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

hello from the McDonalds

hello from the McDonalds

Old May 9th 2008, 1:40 am
Just Joined

melmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile hello from the McDonalds

Hello, we've just moved into our new home in westbank, near shannon lake. me my husband and 2 kids (3 & 10months) so hello ex-pats
Old May 9th 2008, 3:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello from the McDonalds

Originally Posted by melmac
Hello, we've just moved into our new home in westbank, near shannon lake. me my husband and 2 kids (3 & 10months) so hello ex-pats
Hi and welcome to BE so how are you liking it settling in there ?
Old May 9th 2008, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi MelMac

Welcome to the valley.... and BE!

Oggy
Old May 9th 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

yes welcome!! you have moved to a beautiful area of canada..the okanagan is soooo lovely in the summer...sunny and bright!!!

and HELLO~~~~~~~~~~~NESSYOGGY~~ i see you...~~~~~~~~~so your posts aren't so invisible afterall.....
Old May 10th 2008, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the welcome, why 'BE' ? or am i being stupid?
Old May 10th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the welcome, why 'BE' ? or am i being stupid?

aww your not stupid!!!

it's just an abbreviation of the British Expats!!! = BE

don't worry you will see many~~~~~~~~~~ abbreviations here..some dont'[ make much sense at all...
Old May 10th 2008, 11:01 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

How did you manage it all without consulting this fantastic site Welcome to Canada and all the best
Old May 10th 2008, 11:17 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome! We used to live in Westbank - how are you finding it?
Old May 11th 2008, 3:01 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: hello from the McDonalds

Congratulations!!!!!

Fantastic. Good luck in your new home.
Old May 12th 2008, 4:39 am
Just Joined

i dont quite know how we got to canada on a wing and a prayer i think
i joined now to get some help with being here as i have never been to canada before.other people that we have met here seem to have a lot more know how on canada and the way of life out here.as for finding my way around i am but very slowley but i am getting there and i am starting to enjoy my self and my kid seem happier so all is going ok so far
Old May 12th 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

niksagkram has a brilliant futureniksagkram has a brilliant futureniksagkram has a brilliant futureniksagkram has a brilliant futureniksagkram has a brilliant futureniksagkram has a brilliant future

Hello and welcome. I'm jealous!! I love the Okanagan area, but only manage to get there every few years. You'll love it there.

Mark
Old May 14th 2008, 8:21 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Old May 29th 2008, 3:43 am
Just Joined

thanks to you all for your welcomes i only found this site after we got to canada i did try to find out as much as passable before we got here but the time seemed to go so fast we got out here within two years of making up our minds.so i say a big hi to all in westbank and kelowna