Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

FarwellTo Iaink!!!!

FarwellTo Iaink!!!!

Old Mar 30th 2005, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light
Default FarwellTo Iaink!!!!

We are sadly losing one of our great expats to the better life!

I decided to open a guestbook for all to sign!

personal messages to iaink. A long standing member who has supported many of use through some difficult times.

FARWELL IAINK!
i will have one for you!

take care and i hope you enjoy the better side of life.
Don't be a stranger! pop in from time to time and share your new found life.
the forum wont be the same without you. sob sob
Old Mar 30th 2005, 5:45 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FarwellTo Iaink!!!!

Originally Posted by babyblue

personal messages to iaink. A long standing member who has supported many of use through some difficult times.

FARWELL IAINK!
i will have one for you!

hope that we still see you every now and then Iain, good luck though in your plans.

Regards

C
Old Mar 30th 2005, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

WHERE ARE THEY NOW

First Glaswegian and now Iaink.

If you look back on this forum to its beginnings there are a lot of names that no longer appear or contribute. Where are they now? Have they given up on Canada, landed and forgotten about the forum, or forgotten their dreams?

Does anyone know what has happened to some of these old timers, and are there any happy stories to tell, as well as negative ones.

FARWELL IAINK!
i will have one for you!

Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:20 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Hear hear!! Thank you Iain wherever you are and remember this ......

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

Enjoy your rest and come back every now and then .... have one on me ......

Oh and thanks for the karma - you were my first

Jen

Last edited by Jingle; Mar 30th 2005 at 6:41 pm. Reason: adding forgotten text
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

iwanttotalktoyou is an unknown quantity at this point

He'll be back sooner or later. Trust me.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:37 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iwanttotalktoyou
He'll be back sooner or later. Trust me.
LOL!!! This isn't the first time that this has happened and it won't be the last so I don't think we should be throwing out the Iain RIP's yet!!!

Iain leaves every now and then, but he always returns after he has had his "fix" of real life - his generous nature gets recharged and he comes back revitalised and ready to help everyone out again.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Exactly - you would think that both of them had gone to the "spirit in the sky" and had been appointed sainthoods....

I'm going to miss them terribly - both are good friends of mine....but please let's keep things in perspective.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:01 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
Exactly - you would think that both of them had gone to the "spirit in the sky" and had been appointed sainthoods....

I'm going to miss them terribly - both are good friends of mine....but please let's keep things in perspective.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
I won't miss him!!!! I'll just go round to his house and bug the heck out of him, heehee!! Send all questions on a postcard, LOL!!
Well, bug the living h*ll out of him for me as well.....I miss him already.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

Headhurts is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll miss you Iaink. I think that you post sensible and well rounded advice, and it's a shame that others will not benefit from your participation in this forum. Make sure you pop back now and again.

P.S. I'll miss Glaswegian aswell.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 10:22 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
I won't miss him!!!! I'll just go round to his house and bug the heck out of him, heehee!! Send all questions on a postcard, LOL!!
Tia take round some quilted velvet OOPPPSSSSSSS I forgot you dont get it !!!

Yes go round and pester the living daylights out of him,

In the words of BIG ARNIE

HE'LL BE BACK

Eddie
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

I guess it is time for new leaders to come forward in this forum.

Maybe we should all take part in the interview?

Who will be the next positive reinforcers?

any suggestions?

IAINK and GLASWEIGEN could pop in from time to time to be sure we are all getting the support we need.

Or maybe we all need to try the new found life?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

Sean Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gray C
First Glaswegian and now Iaink.
Iain and Glaswergian? Never heard of em . . . . did they post on this board?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

karenr is an unknown quantity at this point

Iaink , I will certainly miss the calm ,and balanced responses you regulary give to the more extreme posts that sometimes appear . Wish you lots of luck .
Karen
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:16 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sean Boxer
Iain and Glaswergian? Never heard of em . . . . did they post on this board?
Board?? wot board??