Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canadian Citizenship!!!!!!!!!

Canadian Citizenship!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 5th 2006, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Mizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Canadian Citizenship!!!!!!!!!

Received the envelope in the mail this morning with the good news inside : "Notice to appear - To take the oath of Citizenship " on April 27th. At last the long wait is finally over, applied Jan 2005
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:19 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian Citizenship!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mizz Teapot
Received the envelope in the mail this morning with the good news inside : "Notice to appear - To take the oath of Citizenship " on April 27th. At last the long wait is finally over, applied Jan 2005
Congrats, Mizz Teapot.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:20 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.

Cheers
Steve
Old Apr 6th 2006, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

sysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to all

Congratulations! That last step seems like it takes forever.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

wizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud of

Congratulations. Seems like quite a wait. I just passed my 3 years of PR at the end of March, so once I've moved into our new house at the en dof the month I think I'll send in my application. So I guess I'd be looking at mid to late 2007 for citizenship it's self. Providing I get all the questions right.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 5:10 am
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!!!

Hey, only 15 months - that's not bad!

Clare
Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:06 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Good one, eh!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:33 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Good one, eh!
noo doot aboooot it!

congrats.

we really enjoyed the day.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! Our friends just sat the test and took the oath in Edmonton. The test is multi guess and covers the booklet of info they will have sent you quite comprehensively. My friends said that if you swat up the information in written BOLD then you can't go far wrong (they got 100% and aint geniuses). Stu
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:40 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stuarty
Congrats! Our friends just sat the test and took the oath in Edmonton. The test is multi guess and covers the booklet of info they will have sent you quite comprehensively. My friends said that if you swat up the information in written BOLD then you can't go far wrong (they got 100% and aint geniuses). Stu

i think shes past that.

the test was very easy.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:45 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stuarty
True. The test is a piece of cake. The main way to screw up is to not read the notice letter properly. I saw several people turned away at the registration desk because they had not brought all the necessary bits of paper.

I got my first Canadian passport yesterday.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old Apr 6th 2006, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
I got my first Canadian passport yesterday.
Congrats to you too. Now you get the fun of UK airline staff fumbling as they reach for the photo page at the back, fooled by your accent...
Old Apr 6th 2006, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Mizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks you guys.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:01 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Congrats to you too. Now you get the fun of UK airline staff fumbling as they reach for the photo page at the back, fooled by your accent...
Ta. I was amazed how quickly it came. I only dropped the application off a week last Friday.

I estimate that having the passport could save me up to 30 seconds each year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.