Canada Bound

Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:19 pm
Banned

AwaitingAgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canada Bound

Originally Posted by JamesM
Also what made you want to apply to come here if you hadn't even done a recce before?
It's always been my Husbands dream. We didn't plan on starting the process before we visited but it just worked out that way tbh. Our application hasn't gone it yet but hopefully it will do soon.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Lychee
Good ol' MapFrappe to the rescue!

MAPfrappe - Move Outlines

Map 1: outline of Ontario.
Map 2: outline of Ontario over the UK (and Ireland, and France)

It's a rough estimate, but gives you some perspective to ponder.
Wooooo. That is cool!
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Uh oh ... Which consultant ?
We spoke with ALOT of consultants but ended up on Wildy Immigration. I net searched and couldn't see anything negative about him when I could other consultants. I do have trouble getting quick responses from him but I guess he is busy and that's normal. Exciting times for yes atm with all of this!
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:40 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AwaitingAgent
We spoke with ALOT of consultants but ended up on Wildy Immigration. I net searched and couldn't see anything negative about him when I could other consultants. I do have trouble getting quick responses from him but I guess he is busy and that's normal. Exciting times for yes atm with all of this!
Excellent. Paul Wildy has a very good reputation, especially on this board and the advice you've received from him is fine if your OH can meet the criteria of 0112.

Best of luck. It's ironic (or perhaps very subtle) that you say ALOT of consultants, since the name of one to avoid ends in exactly those 4 letters.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 8:55 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the application. Are you sure you need to use a Consultant? Many people apply themselves and save a few quid. We all wish you well and if anyone can answer your questions, likely you'll find them on here!
Old Oct 21st 2014, 9:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
Good luck with the application. Are you sure you need to use a Consultant? Many people apply themselves and save a few quid. We all wish you well and if anyone can answer your questions, likely you'll find them on here!
Tbh I don't know. My husband has dealt with it all and felt Wildy would get us submitted much faster than we could do ourselves.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 9:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Excellent. Paul Wildy has a very good reputation, especially on this board and the advice you've received from him is fine if your OH can meet the criteria of 0112.

Best of luck. It's ironic (or perhaps very subtle) that you say ALOT of consultants, since the name of one to avoid ends in exactly those 4 letters.
That's good to know. Though I did comment to my Hubby the fact there is NO bad comments about his company anywhere on the web makes me suspicious, maybe that's just my suspicious mind!
Old Oct 21st 2014, 9:35 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AwaitingAgent
Tbh I don't know. My husband has dealt with it all and felt Wildy would get us submitted much faster than we could do ourselves.
My experience is that the speed of your application is really down to how fast you choose to amass all the paperwork, references, police checks, language certs etc etc. I think you have to do all this, not the Consultant. I don't think they have any influence over the CIC processing time. Still, if it gives peace of mind and a guiding hand - and you have the resources - then why not use a Consultant?
Old Oct 21st 2014, 10:43 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome,
When did you submit your application through your consultant I know some categories get filled up quick!
Good luck!
Old Oct 21st 2014, 10:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi and welcome,
When did you submit your application through your consultant I know some categories get filled up quick!
Good luck!
We are still waiting to submit - we submitted my hubbys educational assessment to ICAS and when that came back, we were told we needed to send it to WES to have them assess it. So there has been a delay there.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 10:52 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian

He has ??

On the FB profile I see a review stating that he himself is very slow to respond
to clients ...

But never used a consultant so I dbt know what that's based on ...
Old Oct 21st 2014, 11:00 pm
Banned

He has ??

On the FB profile I see a review stating that he himself is very slow to respond
to clients ...

Oh really? I am having that issue at the moment. Hmm.
Old Oct 21st 2014, 11:15 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

He has ??

to clients ...

Isn't he the one that just laid off staff. Wasn't a AmyDavid affected some how ? Inquiring minds need to know !
Old Oct 21st 2014, 11:39 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
Isn't he the one that just laid off staff. Wasn't a AmyDavid affected some how ? Inquiring minds need to know !
That happens at all businesses from time to time.

It doesn't necessarily meant that it is a bad business or run by bad people or poor service.

Last edited by JamesM; Oct 21st 2014 at 11:49 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 12:09 am
Banned

Our case manager always responded but then stopped earlier this month and now I'm finding that im not getting responses unless I message 4 or 5 times. I guess that member of staff was AmyDavid. I wonder why they didn't tell us she had gone? I have been emailing her email and was a little pissed off that she was ignoring me! I am now starting to feel a little worried!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.