Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Can anyone meet up with me in NS or PEI? Recce

Can anyone meet up with me in NS or PEI? Recce

Old Jun 18th 2017, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

AdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond reputeAdamPiercy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can anyone meet up with me in NS or PEI? Recce

I am coming to Canada on a flying visit to see the lay of the land in Halifax and Charlottetown. Two places my wife and I are considering moving to.

I am coming on my own whilst my wife looks after the kids at home so was hoping to meet up with people who have done the move and pick your brains about what it is like living in either Halifax/NS or Charlottetown/PEI.

If anyone has any spare time between the 15th July and the 21st July then I would be more than happy to shout you a coffee in exchange for answering my questions.

I work in Web Design/Digital Transformation and my wife is a teacher of teenagers with behavioural issues.

Thanks to anyone who responds.
Best
Adam
Old Jun 18th 2017, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all
Default Re: Can anyone meet up with me in NS or PEI? Recce

I would. I'll PM you
Old Jun 19th 2017, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

feralbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond reputeferalbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdamPiercy
I am coming to Canada on a flying visit to see the lay of the land in Halifax and Charlottetown. Two places my wife and I are considering moving to.

I am coming on my own whilst my wife looks after the kids at home so was hoping to meet up with people who have done the move and pick your brains about what it is like living in either Halifax/NS or Charlottetown/PEI.

If anyone has any spare time between the 15th July and the 21st July then I would be more than happy to shout you a coffee in exchange for answering my questions.

I work in Web Design/Digital Transformation and my wife is a teacher of teenagers with behavioural issues.

Thanks to anyone who responds.
Best
Adam
I can help with the PEI side of things. I *should* be around. Feel free to PM.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 12:00 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, happy to help for NS, send me a PM
Old Jun 21st 2017, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

I *might* be in Halifax around that time, I live in the Valley but have a couple of things I need to travel to the city for and haven't got my schedule organised. Happy to help if I can, feel free to drop me a message