Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Best job sites for Ontario, specifically Burlington

Best job sites for Ontario, specifically Burlington

Old Jun 27th 2017, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

WrongIslander is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best job sites for Ontario, specifically Burlington

I'm looking to find examples of jobs I can do that post job description and salaries.

Which job site would you use and why?

Thanks.
Old Jun 27th 2017, 4:17 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best job sites for Ontario, specifically Burlington

workopolis
indeed.ca
jobbank.gc.ca

I've used all of the above... they are all much of a muchness! The majority of job sites have descriptions and salaries - but if you want to find out salary ranges at a specific company then try glassdoor.

There's a list of various job sites on our wiki, that may be of use: Finding Job Opportunities-Canada : British Expat Wiki

I believe the jobbank site also has a wizard that you can put in your abilities/skills and it will suggest jobs that you could do. https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/explorecareers

Last edited by Siouxie; Jun 27th 2017 at 4:19 pm.
Old Jun 27th 2017, 4:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best job sites for Ontario, specifically Burlington

You can also use the Jobbank website for a wages report. You need to work out your NOC code first, using 'complaints handler' as mentioned in your other thread gives a NOC code of 6552, and you can put that in to get a wages report - https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng...l&s=1&source=8

$18ph is the average wage for the Toronto area to give you an idea, but you can search for a better NOC code and tweak it to get a more accurate figure.

HTH.