Beds

Old May 28th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default Beds

Hi, I am confused!!

I know what twin, queen, king etc are (as the descriptions are on the wiki)

I don't know what 'full' is though? Anyone know??
Old May 28th 2008, 12:59 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beds

Double.

Why that's 'Full' given there are bigger and smaller I don't know.
Old May 28th 2008, 2:29 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

full = double

I will add it to the Wiki.
x
Old May 28th 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys! My life now makes sense lol!!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

DebbieK will become famous soon enoughDebbieK will become famous soon enough

Glad I know that ... in my house 'full' is me, the hubby and the Labrador and Newfoundland dogs breaking in and joining us!!!!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

neekie will become famous soon enoughneekie will become famous soon enough

In my house 'full' is when I've eaten far too much.........yet again!!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Good answer Neekie... I also like the multi-tasking you are doing too. Keeping track of more than one thread..
Old Jun 6th 2008, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

Look at us with nothing better to do!! Got 2 hungry kids moaning at me but they can wait. This site is too bloomin' addictive........and by the way, are you stalking me??!!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Nope... I promise... I'm a nice girl! I am going home... I have a hungry hubby who will be home before me at this rate, and I want to get some dinner on, I'm starving too! Thank goodness the dogs are easy to feed and no kids at home any more

Me a stalker... hey don't go there, that would probably have to be declared on the polygraph! I may have to avoid talkign to you forever now Byee... have a good weekend!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DebbieK
Nope... I promise... I'm a nice girl! I am going home... I have a hungry hubby who will be home before me at this rate, and I want to get some dinner on, I'm starving too! Thank goodness the dogs are easy to feed and no kids at home any more

Me a stalker... hey don't go there, that would probably have to be declared on the polygraph! I may have to avoid talkign to you forever now Byee... have a good weekend!
And you mate
Old Jun 6th 2008, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Oooh you fibber!!! I just read the last reply to the other thread we are both reading and you were going to feed starving children... very noble!! Do I hear them calling Childline even as I type?? "Mum won't feed us, she is talking to a stalker (not really!) on line!.... I'm really really gone til next Monday... bye.