Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

An apprenticeship that will get me into Canada?

An apprenticeship that will get me into Canada?

Old Apr 28th 2015, 4:01 pm
Banned

Rubeus Hagrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: An apprenticeship that will get me into Canada?

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Really? That's odd, Google must be broken today for me.

So where are you from then if not Portsmouth/Hampshire? Where's this godforsaken place full of concrete, chav, and with only terraced houses for miles around?
I'm not about to give away my online address online. I just live in some urban borough in the south.

What are you talking about? What did you google?
Old Apr 28th 2015, 4:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rubeus Hagrid
I'm not about to give away my online address online.
Nobody's asking you to. Just a general area/county would do.

And I never said Portsmouth was the only urban city. Personally, I find it 'pretty amusing' that you think the mods are stupid enough to not know where you are, but hey.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 4:05 pm
Banned

Rubeus Hagrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody's asking you to. Just a general area/county would do.

And I never said Portsmouth was the only urban city. Personally, I find it 'pretty amusing' that you think the mods are stupid enough to not know where you are, but hey.
So you basically just told me that you're spying on me?

I could cry.. I seriously could.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 4:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rubeus Hagrid
I could cry.. I seriously could.
Alrighty then.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 4:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Sorry peeps, fun as he was, the troll has left the building.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 28th 2015 at 4:26 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 4:31 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry peeps, fun as he was, the troll has left the building.
Spoil sport. I for one hope he has a long and happy life in Portsmouth. If you don't already live there Hagrid, it's time to move.

Bon voyage.....
Old Apr 28th 2015, 4:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
Spoil sport.
Sorry. Amusing as he was, he had to go. My head would have spontaneously combusted if he'd posted any more rubbish.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 4:37 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Ah it was fun while it lasted! Poor sod...
Old Apr 28th 2015, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

uh oh

I just read the 3rd of his previous threads, for the first time ...........

and he posted this ...

I went to the CAB, and even they were just as clueless as me. They said that because I'm autistic, that I shouldn't get an apprenticeship, and that I should go to the job centre.

It's very hard to have motivation when I'm told to go to the job centre, and then be absolutely thrilled when I'm given a job behind It's also not very nice being officially diagnosed with autism[/COLOR].

That could explain a lot of things ............ including the ability to understand things
Old Apr 28th 2015, 10:26 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scilly
uh ohThat could explain a lot of things ............ including the ability to understand things
I've never met an autistic person who was so deliberately insulting before, too bad for him but I'm not sure it's an excuse.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 10:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
I've never met an autistic person who was so deliberately insulting before, too bad for him but I'm not sure it's an excuse.
That's what I'm thinking, they aren't generally that rude and insulting, in my experience.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 11:06 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scilly
uh oh

I just read the 3rd of his previous threads, for the first time ...........

and he posted this ...

That could explain a lot of things ............ including the ability to understand things
I don't think anything he said was to be believed. None of it rang true.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking it could explain things like his protective mother, no bank account, leaving school, being told that CAB couldn't help him, etc

Plus his inability to seemingly understand information that people were giving him

I do know of a couple of autistic people who were very much in your face, and rude.

It all depends how much help he has been given to socialize and learn.

Although, I do agree that other things don't fit.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 11:33 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

He was deeply unpleasant, and I really don't care why...if they put me next to him in a house or office - pig looking pensioner bitch that I am, I would be moving him to the exit.

Well done Christmas
Old Apr 28th 2015, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm not trying to excuse his behaviour ..... he was incredibly rude

But I was taken aback when I read that he had been diagnosed as autistic ............. and thought that could explain some of the other things that he said, like his protective mother, no bank account, etc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.