Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

An apprenticeship that will get me into Canada?

An apprenticeship that will get me into Canada?

Old Apr 28th 2015, 2:21 am
Banned

Rubeus Hagrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: An apprenticeship that will get me into Canada?

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
I thought you were serious about the witch trials killing all the British beautiful women.
It's one explanation as to why our women look like pigs, yes.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 2:24 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rubeus Hagrid
You wouldn't do well in Canada.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 2:26 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

OK, now I'm definitely using it; even if it is third hand after you and Caretaker!
Old Apr 28th 2015, 2:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

That is insulting all the British woman on here. You have been warned before about your insulting posts...you are on your last life.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 3:01 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes things just need to be said the way they are.
No they don't. The is never a good reason for rudeness, discourtesy or disrespect. Many have tried to help you. Judging from this thread and others, many, myself included will likely bother no more.

We have enough ignorant people in Canada, we don't need another.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

"There is no such thing as a pure-blooded English person".

Exactly the kind of anti-European lie I'm used to. The English are a mix of many different European groups. Namely Germanic, Celtic, Nordic.. This is why we have such a problem with immigrtion. Not only does our language belong everyone, but so does our nationality. And it's about time we stood up for ourselves and said enough is enough.

I am an ethnic Englishman, if that makes you unhappy then I will label you as an anti-European. You're right about the Neanderthals though.

You, with all due respect, are of a different generation than I am. You grew up in a time when the English were a proud people, chavs didn't even exist back then.

But then truth is, is that your generation has forsaken ours. For it was our parents who were the teenage mothers, our parents who who opened the doors to immigration, our parents who raped every inch of culture this country once had. Your generation raised our parents, therofor its your fault.

How can you not believe in an English ethnicity, when English people are so damned ugly!? You don't find that anywhere else in the world. Now that is an ethnic trait. We killed all of our beautiful women off during the witch trials.

I BEG YOUR PARDON?????

Being insulting is no way to be accepted on here, or any forum, or even in any place in this world.

If you are an ethnic Englishman, then it just means that you have the blood lines of several different ethnicities all mixed up.

If you are from Northumberland, as you implied, then there's probably Viking blood in there!

I agree, I am of a different generation to you ................. but your accusations just demonstrate how immature and ignorant you are.

For it was our parents who were the teenage mothers, our parents who who opened the doors to immigration, our parents who raped every inch of culture this country once had. Your generation raised our parents, therofor its your fault
I am not responsible for what your mother did or did not do. What she did or did not do was her choice and her choice only.

Do not spill your venom on to everyone.

You will not find peace or happiness by emigrating to any country, whether it be Canada or Australia.

You really and truly need to seek help for your depression and problematic thinking and behaviours.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 9:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Britain is SOACKED in chavs.
Where you live may be, not where I am. It seems you're in Portsmouth, so I can understand you're not that enamoured with where you live, but you're certainly not far from beautiful countryside if that's what you want.

I do want to get into farming, yes. I wonder if I could possibly be accepted into some kind of apprenticeship for that kind of work? But if it pays minimum wage, and I won't find anyone my own age.. That doesn't seem great does it?
So you think going to an agricultural college would mean you 'won't find anyone my own age'....?! Yeah, because agricultural students are all pensioners right? Why don't you actually look in to things before dismissing them out of hand, as you seem to do. You have such an unbelievably defeatist attitude (or you're just trolling, more on that later).

We only have terraced houses and superficial people, all of whom are mostly the same.
Only terraced houses? That's odd, because I'm sat typing in a detached farmhouse (yes, farmhouse, and yes, I might actually have some useful advice for you if you really want to go in to farming....that's if you'll take it and actually do something with it unlike all of the other advice you've been given).

I'm not very popular on this forum am I?
Gosh, I wonder why? Possibly because people have tried to help you, you've completely ignored them, you moan and moan and moan without doing anything to help yourself, and you insult Brits and the UK constantly when it seems you have very little experience of the country other than your little urban bubble that you hate?

1) I stand by what I said on chavs. Whoever argued my point is either middle class, or not of my gemeration. Possibly both.
Quite possibly, but so what? Middle classes are just people that have done good for themselves, usually by hard work.

2) Of course I want to bloody well help myself! That's why I'm making these threads, and that's why I got some forms to fill in for a bank account. I am trying lol. Seriously. It's hard to find inspiration when you see....... Chavs, pensioners, bricks, concrete. I promise you England is one of a kind in this regard.
Forms to fill in for a bank account? Firstly, why on earth don't you have one? My 8 year old has a bank account for goodness sake! This is why you're so hard to believe and why people think you're a troll, it's hard to believe anybody is that sheltered and has basically been kept a prisoner in his house by his mother. But anyway, you can simply apply for a bank account online, so that's one job done.

And no, England isn't 'one of a kind', every country has 'chavs', pensioners etc. England is an incredibly green and beautiful country if you took the time to explore it.

I find it hypocritical that so many people are trying to inform me that thinking of moving to Canada is not a good choice, however this is a forum of people who did just that.
Many of them moved for a Canadian spouse, or a specific job - they may not have actually wanted to go to Canada and set out to do that.

Now would you please type in "Salford" "Manchester" "Birmingham" "Blackburn" "Portsmouth" "Southampton" or "terraced houses" into your google search?
Why? If you bothered to do a bit of research, you'd see that terraced houses aren't the most prolific type of houses in the UK. Semi-detached are in fact. As for 'rich country homes', if you got off your backside and worked to better yourself, then you could very easily be in one one day. My father came from a terraced house in Preston, and ended up very wealthy and living in a 'rich country home' in Bucks. He did it by hard work and talent (and didn't even leave school with any qualifications). So you can see why your rather pathetic excuses about why you've not done anything with your life at the age of 21 don't wash with me.

How can you not believe in an English ethnicity, when English people are so damned ugly!? You don't find that anywhere else in the world. Now that is an ethnic trait. We killed all of our beautiful women off during the witch trials.
And these two quotes are just making you look like a troll.

I'm not sure what to make of you. There are two options, one is that you really are a sad 21 year old that's never been allowed out, never had a bank account, has no ambition or confidence to even do a simple online GCSE course, and has a mother that has stifled your life.

The other is that you're a troll and only here to wind people up.

Either way, it's not great.

If it's the former, then stop posting on BE asking for advice, follow the advice you've been given (a simple Google search will take you an agricultural college, such as this one which is my local one, where we have a lot of students on work experience from - Home - BCA), and get up and change your life instead of moaning about it constantly.

If it's the latter, then your time here is limited, one more post like the above and you'll be banned.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 28th 2015 at 9:32 am.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 2:50 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
The other is that you're a troll and only here to wind people up.

Either way, it's not great.
It has been entertaining though!
Old Apr 28th 2015, 3:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aviator
It has been entertaining though!
Mixed with a little bit of this.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 3:16 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Mixed with a little bit of this.
Pretty much. The ignorance... it burns.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 3:26 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

I am seldom rude about other posters, but the OP is a rude ignorant insulting twit, thankfully his fecklessness has probably ensured that he has no realistic chance of coming to Canada, and I for one say to that!

May he stew in his joyless pensioner filled bitter life and stay there

Last edited by MillieF; Apr 28th 2015 at 4:07 pm. Reason: typo
Old Apr 28th 2015, 3:30 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MillieF
I am seldom rude about other posters, but the OP is a rude ignorant insulting twit, thankfully his fecklessness has probably ensured that he has no realistic chance of coming to Canada, and I for say to that!

May he stew in his joyless pensioner filled bitter life and stay there
Don't forget about the chavs!
Old Apr 28th 2015, 3:44 pm
Banned

Rubeus Hagrid is an unknown quantity at this point

1) Im neither from Portsmouth nor Northumberland. Not sure why you would think that.

2) Im not a troll. Although I have no way of proving that.

I can't for the life of me understand why everybody is getting annoyed at me. I've given my opinions on some things, and you're welcome to disagree with them, which you have.

As for me being ignorant, perhaps? Perhaps, yes, I am ignorant when it comes to working and bank accounts (which I do not have by the way). But I'm not ignorant when it comes to the youth of today. People say it's my little area? Look up any documentary on any of those areas I informed you about. Everything I have said about Englands true, I won't be informed otherwise because I've seen it with my own two eyes, and continue to see it with my own two eyes.

I don't have a bank account. I didn't even know you were supposed to have one until recently. But I'm trying to get one, so would please at least give me credit for that?

Thanks for being patient with me at least. This forum seems very relaxed.
Old Apr 28th 2015, 3:51 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

If he is a troll, so what? I think he's great value. If he's a sad chap living at home with his mum and a giro cheque for company then I can't really say it affects my life. We've all offered advice and in return we've been told that because our women are genetically ugly, we have been forced to live in terraced houses.

You couldn't make it up! Great stuff!
Old Apr 28th 2015, 3:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

1) Im neither from Portsmouth nor Northumberland. Not sure why you would think that.
Really? That's odd, Google must be broken today for me.

So where are you from then if not Portsmouth/Hampshire? Where's this godforsaken place full of concrete, chavs, and with only terraced houses for miles around?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 28th 2015 at 4:01 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.