Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

Originally Posted by greenbwoy
We got the good news in the post this morning!!! The letter from Missassauga finally fell on the doormat and our application's been forwarded to the visa office London, so we've been accepted in terms of sponsorship. Feels great after all this time! It's the first we've heard from them in any way after they started processing our application on Nov 28th. So for those of you still waiting, keep the faith and I'm sure your time will come too. I sold the car the other day,...really need to get the house on the market now!

Congratulations Greenbwoy, bet that's made your day! Hope London get their finger out now for you.

I'm jealous!

Victoria
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by greenbwoy
We got the good news in the post this morning!!! The letter from Missassauga finally fell on the doormat and our application's been forwarded to the visa office London, so we've been accepted in terms of sponsorship. Feels great after all this time! It's the first we've heard from them in any way after they started processing our application on Nov 28th. So for those of you still waiting, keep the faith and I'm sure your time will come too. I sold the car the other day,...really need to get the house on the market now!

Congrats Greenbwoy, London were super fast in sending me my AOR in the post so hopefully youl hear something soon from London keep us updated.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

MrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud of

Thanks guys.....it's a great feeling to know that the system does eventually work!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 5:38 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Hey Greenboy

The best wishes are heartfelt. Just wish it was us. Lol

This isn't a great time for anyone but hey, it was never going to be a cakewalk for any of us.

Keep us informed everbody.

Drewski
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Hey Greenboy

The best wishes are heartfelt. Just wish it was us. Lol

This isn't a great time for anyone but hey, it was never going to be a cakewalk for any of us.

Keep us informed everbody.

Drewski
What is sent to test us only makes us stronger, and I know that a year from now we will all be sitting in our CANADIAN homes drinking Canadian Beer next to our darling Canadian spouses/common law partners / husbands or wives and thinking what were we so worried about thats what gets me through the day.......and Gin
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

MrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud of

Here, here. I'll raise a glass to that!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 2:08 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Anybody heard anything yet?
Old Feb 10th 2006, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anybody heard anything yet?
I got my my request to pay my landing fee today from London, seems as that im nearly done! 41 days! they are moving fast.

So for all those still waiting on Mississauaga have hope that London are working there little butts off to get us all through
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:39 pm
Kelly

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
I got my my request to pay my landing fee today from London, seems as that im nearly done! 41 days! they are moving fast.

So for all those still waiting on Mississauaga have hope that London are working there little butts off to get us all through
Hey

Am i right in thinking that you sent you application off in November to Mississaugua?

Drew
Old Feb 10th 2006, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Island_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

Hey

Am i right in thinking that you sent you application off in November to Mississaugua?

Drew
Hi

Mississauga seem to move quite fast on our application after we sent it back to them
we sent it original application first week of Nov they sent it back Dec for with a medical request for (non immigrating) dependant we managed to get medical done in England and resent ecase shows that Mississauga received it Jan 17th and sent approval letter to us Jan 19 and forwarded to London
ecase now shows in progress in London as of Jan 31

so looks like both Mississauga and London are working faster than we thought they would...our fingers are crossed
Old Feb 11th 2006, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Island_Girl
Hi

Mississauga seem to move quite fast on our application after we sent it back to them
we sent it original application first week of Nov they sent it back Dec for with a medical request for (non immigrating) dependant we managed to get medical done in England and resent ecase shows that Mississauga received it Jan 17th and sent approval letter to us Jan 19 and forwarded to London
ecase now shows in progress in London as of Jan 31

so looks like both Mississauga and London are working faster than we thought they would...our fingers are crossed
Hi Drew,

yes i sent my application to Mississauga Nov 18th and recieved my approval back 23rd December.

It then started processing in London December 28th.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 12:35 pm
Kelly

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Hi Drew,

yes i sent my application to Mississauga Nov 18th and recieved my approval back 23rd December.

It then started processing in London December 28th.
Bloody hell!!!!
They started processing ours Dec 6th and on the e cas we are still in process...............Come on guys!!! Get a move on.

As you can probably see I'm not the most patient man in the world. Lol.

All the best
Drew
Old Feb 11th 2006, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

hezbett is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody hell!!!!
They started processing ours Dec 6th and on the e cas we are still in process...............Come on guys!!! Get a move on.

As you can probably see I'm not the most patient man in the world. Lol.

All the best
Drew
Never fear, kellydrew. Our application started in processing on Dec 5th and we're still in process too!
How agonising eh?
H
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hezbett
Never fear, kellydrew. Our application started in processing on Dec 5th and we're still in process too!
How agonising eh?
H
Hi All,
Perhaps December is a bad month....
My wife applied to sponsor me,
Recieved 21 -nov 05 ,
Started processing 17-dec -05 .........................

Keep telling myself I am lucky, it is not a skilled application,
but it still seems ages .....
Cheers
Jerry
Old Feb 12th 2006, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Hey you guys, you're the lucky ones - ours isn't even showing on e-cas and they've had it since 7 Nov

Just thought it'd cheer you up to hear from someone making even slower progress!

Hope things speed up for all of us soon, & remember it'll all be worth it in the end

Victoria

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.