Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Any South Africans living in Canada care to comment ??

Any South Africans living in Canada care to comment ??

Old Jun 22nd 2003, 5:51 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Any South Africans living in Canada care to comment ??

Greetings all,

We are currently living in Fourways, just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Without going into the whole long story we are very keen to pursue immigration to Canada. This is not a snap decision and my brother there (in BC) has been trying to convince us for years to consider Canada for our future.

It would be most interesting to hear from other ex-South Africans that have immigrated to Canada as it seems that it is very difficult to get in but from what we hear & the research we have done Canada seems like a great country with a great future.

So if you have lived in SA or have lived (previously) in Canada & could offer a comparison we would love to hear from you.

Best regards & all the best for the forthcoming week

Campbell.
Old Jun 23rd 2003, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Gail will become famous soon enoughGail will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any South Africans living in Canada care to comment ??

Try www.sacanada.org

I got a lot of info from them before I discovered this site and the one on Yahoo. Even though I am British they were very welcoming and they have lots of different forums.

Good luck
Gail