Reload this Page >

Any kids that can get in touch

Any kids that can get in touch

Old May 30th 2010, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

---mlm--- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any kids that can get in touch

Hi
I Know this has probably been posted many times before. So no jumping down me throat please!!
I have 2 children 13 and 8, my 13 year old would like to able to talk to other kids that are either already moved or in the process of moving to canada. Just to get a kids prospective on things.
Thanks
Old May 30th 2010, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any kids that can get in touch

Hi there

Where are you heading for? I've got kids aged 12 (nearly 13), 10 and 7. Happy for you to PM me, and maybe put the kids in touch. We're only very early on in the process though, so not sure how much use my kids would be!
Old May 30th 2010, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud of

Hi
I have 2 girls aged 11 & 13 living in Okotoks Alberta and they enjoy emailing other kids about life in Canada. Please feel free to get in touch
Sam
Old May 30th 2010, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Lorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ---mlm---
Hi
I Know this has probably been posted many times before. So no jumping down me throat please!!
I have 2 children 13 and 8, my 13 year old would like to able to talk to other kids that are either already moved or in the process of moving to canada. Just to get a kids prospective on things.
Thanks
Hi I have a 12 year old daughter and 9 year old son if you want to PM me, my daughter would be able to tell "her side of the story". We moved to Okotoks on 21st April, so starting to settle now and she is starting to enjoy school a bit more.

Lorraine
Old May 30th 2010, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Lucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really nice

There is the Youth Club Forum that might be of help.
Old May 30th 2010, 7:39 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lucky Bird
There is the Youth Club Forum that might be of help.
Is this what you mean?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93
Old May 30th 2010, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Lucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Yeah, that what I said -just ain't switched on enough to add the link.