Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

***Read Me BEFORE Posting: Newcomers to the forum***

***Read Me BEFORE Posting: Newcomers to the forum***

Old Dec 14th 2007, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ***Read Me BEFORE Posting: Newcomers to the forum***

Help us to help you - please read Judy's excellent Newcomers to the forum section in the Wiki.

Please also read the Quick Guide to Canadian Immigration.

In order to avoid appearing to have bad manners, please read the tips on how to get the best out of the forum

Please note, job offers have been reorganised and there is now a seperate Canada specific job area here

And lastly, please feel free to use the 'report' button (exclamation mark on bottom left of posts) if you wish to bring something to a mod's attention, and to use the 'karma' button (again, bottom left) to say thank you to somebody that has taken the time to help you.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 6th 2011 at 8:32 am. Reason: added info about karma/report buttons
Old Feb 27th 2013, 6:12 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Read Me BEFORE Posting: Newcomers to the forum***

For people who have been trying to post here, the thread is closed