The Yes No vote

Old Nov 15th 2017, 6:58 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Yes No vote

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
It's there, go to world news it's next to the 400 dead in Iraqi earthquake and Under the one about Syria de-radicalizing kids
That's new since I posted.

So it IS that they are spectacularly bad at news ....

Old Nov 15th 2017, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
That's new since I posted.

So it IS that they are spectacularly bad at news ....

Just refer to post 254. It won't suit your agenda but it does cut through your propaganda.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 7:26 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Here's an interesting thing. Hold your nose and go to Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos and try and find any reference to the gay marriage vote.

Given it's 8 hours since the result was announced, they are either spectacularly bad at reporting news, or are trying to hide it and avoid coverage.
Perhaps a vote bringing Australia into the 21st century so many years after most civilised countries voted for it is not really news in other countries.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 8:06 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Perhaps a vote bringing Australia into the 21st century so many years after most civilised countries voted for it is not really news in other countries.
I can understand it not being the lead necessarily, but not covering it does tend to show something. In this case it appears that what it shows is that fox really can't do news (surprise surprise).
Old Nov 15th 2017, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

I can understand it not being the lead necessarily, but not covering it does tend to show something. In this case it appears that what it shows is that fox really can't do news (surprise surprise).
Its a bit like Mediscare isn't it.

http://www.foxnews.com.au

Meanwhile, over in politics land, there could be some MP's at odds with there constituents. Labors Jason Clare and Tony Burke and Tony Abbott of course.

Whilst this a big win for Malcolm Turnbull siding with his own constituent, I wonder what the people of Warringah will do with TA come next election.

Perhaps he should switch seats and go up against Jason Clare or Tony Burke.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 8:35 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

Originally Posted by Beoz
Whilst this a big win for Malcolm Turnbull siding with his own constituent, I wonder what the people of Warringah will do with TA come next election.
Tony promised to vote yes if the people did, mind you that probably won't stop him from trying to enshrine discrimination in law as the amendments flow.

The really funny thing is that Pauline Hanson has more in common with muslims than she does with the voters of Queensland.

"People from non-English speaking backgrounds, reporting higher levels of religion and religiosity, are less likely to support marriage equality,"
Old Nov 15th 2017, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The really funny thing is that Pauline Hanson has more in common with muslims than she does with the voters of Queensland.
She should go up against Clare or Burke too.

One nation member in Bankstown. It could actually work.
Old Nov 15th 2017, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Correct, homophobic, racist and intolerant of others' values and beliefs. Good job this was done before the islamification of Australia, else it would have been a no.
Old Mar 19th 2018, 12:38 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the money was spent on AusPost anyway, which is government owned. So it’s just recycled back into the government coffers.
Old Mar 19th 2018, 10:50 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
Most of the money was spent on AusPost anyway, which is government owned. So it’s just recycled back into the government coffers.
I’m going to your games in a few weeks, don’t disappoint, it better be worth the chaos on the trains.
Old Mar 20th 2018, 2:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I’m going to your games in a few weeks, don’t disappoint, it better be worth the chaos on the trains.
Well done, I couldn't get tickets for the events I wanted. Also applied to volunteer but they didn't want me. I'm going to be trapped at home for a couple of days because of events, the Games are not my favourite topic of conversation at the moment.
Old Mar 20th 2018, 2:20 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Well done, I couldn't get tickets for the events I wanted. Also applied to volunteer but they didn't want me. I'm going to be trapped at home for a couple of days because of events, the Games are not my favourite topic of conversation at the moment.
(True to form I’m wilfully dragging a thread off topic)

Hockey (Australia vs South Africa + India vs Pakistan ... spicy) and Athletics for us. We missed out on the swimming, looking at the height of the grandstands that’s probably a Good Thing.

In ongoing attempts to jettison my naturally cynical mindset I am embracing The Games and have polo shirts to prove it!

Now back to normal programming ...
Old Mar 20th 2018, 3:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hockey (Australia vs South Africa + India vs Pakistan ... spicy) and Athletics for us. We missed out on the swimming, looking at the height of the grandstands that’s probably a Good Thing.

In ongoing attempts to jettison my naturally cynical mindset I am embracing The Games and have polo shirts to prove it!

I think this thread was done anyway, rational thought won the day back in November.
Old Mar 22nd 2018, 7:21 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Quit playing games with my heart.
Old Mar 22nd 2018, 7:23 pm
Daffyd Duck

I will be cheering for the great nation of France.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.