Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The world's most tolerant countries

The world's most tolerant countries

Old Jan 22nd 2017, 11:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The world's most tolerant countries

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Look, lets face it, Trump is a bit of a buffoon - great messages, wrong messenger

But he has been democratically elected - and given the choice that the American people had, I can understand why

320m Americans and the best that they could come up with was those 2 clowns? Bizarre

Trump needs to be given a chance to implement his mandate - the voters will decide if they have worked in 4 years time

Never forget that the failed policies of Obama created Trump (not everything that Obama did was a failure but plenty was)

All the liberal seppos saying that Trump is 'not my president' - yes he is
Probably needs to go over here. http://britishexpats.com/forum/barbi...887191/page38/
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 11:50 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu

320m Americans and the best that they could come up with was those 2 clowns? Bizarre
Couldn't agree more.
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 4:03 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Indeed you are right - which was where I intended to post it

Done
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Post 521 was posted on 8 Dec ...... 0.84p. Since Brexit (I never said pre-Brexit as you claim without evidence) the pound spent nearly all of its time well in excess of 0.85p.

The fact remains, when 520 was posted, the pound had increased against the Euro since Brexit.

Why are you trying to undermine fact? You can't beat fact unless of course you wish to twist the truth. What's your mission here?

PS. Would you like me to teach you how to use quotes to break up your responses into neat, tidy, easy to read segments? Your last post was indecipherable.
You are categorically a liar. The pound was 1.30999 on the day of Brexit and has not risen above that level. On 8th Dec it was 1.18521 (use XE.com to verify); that's the pound over 12 cents lower than 23/6/16.

Here's the pounds to euro 1 year history - note, never above the 1.30999 since 23/6/16. Give up?

http://www.pounds2euro.com/Charts

Last edited by OzTennis; Jan 23rd 2017 at 7:36 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
You are categorically a liar. The pound was 1.30999 on the day of Brexit and has not risen above that level. On 8th Dec it was 1.18521 (use XE.com to verify); that's the pound over 12 cents lower than 23/6/16.

Here's the pounds to euro 1 year history - note, never above the 1.30999 since 23/6/16. Give up?

Euro to British Pound (EUR/GBP) Exchange Rates History Chart.
You keep trying to form a separate argument. Notice how I haven't entertained it? Focus on the wording and dates things were written. New arguments to suit your own agenda won't get a look in sport. Its pretty simple.
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

You keep trying to form a separate argument. Notice how I haven't entertained it? Focus on the wording and dates things were written. New arguments to suit your own agenda won't get a look in sport. Its pretty simple.
The rules of logic are that if you deny my original argument (that Farage is drawing more pounds since Brexit) then the onus is on you to prove otherwise. Frankly I'm lost as to what you are on about now with exchange rates - you seem to be arguing that if the pound rises a fraction of a cent on a particular day against the euro then it's stronger. I couldn't give a proverbial about that; it's about the pound level vs pre Brexit level - that's why Farage draws more pounds every month post Brexit than he did pre Brexit. If you want to argue something else with yourself run away and do it.

23/6/16 Farage fixed euro salary 8,484.05 = £6,476
8/12/16 (date of your post) Farage fixed euro salary 8,484.05 = £7,159

Which part of that do you fail to understand?

I suspect you are Trumping - I had the biggest inauguration crowd; over 1 million. Well, here's the photographic evidence - far fewer than Obama, Clinton, G Bush etc. Response? References to the press got it in for him and Nazi Germany.
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The rules of logic are that if you deny my original argument (that Farage is drawing more pounds since Brexit) then the onus is on you to prove otherwise. Frankly I'm lost as to what you are on about now with exchange rates - you seem to be arguing that if the pound rises a fraction of a cent on a particular day against the euro then it's stronger. I couldn't give a proverbial about that; it's about the pound level vs pre Brexit level - that's why Farage draws more pounds every month post Brexit than he did pre Brexit. If you want to argue something else with yourself run away and do it.

23/6/16 Farage fixed euro salary 8,484.05 = £6,476
8/12/16 (date of your post) Farage fixed euro salary 8,484.05 = £7,159

Which part of that do you fail to understand?

I suspect you are Trumping - I had the biggest inauguration crowd; over 1 million. Well, here's the photographic evidence - far fewer than Obama, Clinton, G Bush etc. Response? References to the press got it in for him and Nazi Germany.
I like the way you picked the 23 June there knowing full well the pound rose 4 pence as the markets predicted a remain vote ...... see I'm too clever for you

Lets go with monthly salary payment and because we are talking about the 8 Dec lets call that pay day.

8/7/2016 - 8,484.05 = £7,237
8/12/16 - 8,484.05 = £7,159

As I said, he's lost money since Brexit - why do you want to keep arguing??

Oh I know, you are desperate for us to believe that Farage supports Brexit to boost his own salary. Sorry bud, you can't even get past the first argument to support the second.
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 11:36 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I like the way you picked the 23 June there knowing full well the pound rose 4 pence as the markets predicted a remain vote ...... see I'm too clever for you

Lets go with monthly salary payment and because we are talking about the 8 Dec lets call that pay day.

It's pretty clear who it is that's cherry picking dates! In anticipation of the predictable response, no, I'm not talking about OzT.

Old Jan 23rd 2017, 2:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As I said, he's lost money since Brexit - why do you want to keep arguing??

Oh I know, you are desperate for us to believe that Farage supports Brexit to boost his own salary. Sorry bud, you can't even get past the first argument to support the second.
See the chart and have the guts to apologise.

You are attempting to re-write history rather than admit you are wrong. The referendum was on 23rd June; that's when Britain Brexited. Get a child to explain that July is post Brexit.

Prior to Brexit the pound was actually higher than it was on 23/6 and Farage was pocketing less than the £6,476 if pay day was Brexit day - e.g. £1 = 1.3156 on 27th May. Today the exchange rate is 1.16098 so it is patently clear that his salary in pounds cannot possibly be higher than it was (pre-Brexit) when it was in the 1.30's.

Old Jan 23rd 2017, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

See the chart and have the guts to apologise.

You are attempting to re-write history rather than admit you are wrong. The referendum was on 23rd June; that's when Britain Brexited. Get a child to explain that July is post Brexit.

Prior to Brexit the pound was actually higher than it was on 23/6 and Farage was pocketing less than the £6,476 if pay day was Brexit day - e.g. £1 = 1.3156 on 27th May. Today the exchange rate is 1.16098 so it is patently clear that his salary in pounds cannot possibly be higher than it was (pre-Brexit) when it was in the 1.30's.

Fail. Sorry bud. Do try harder.
Old Jan 24th 2017, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fail. Sorry bud. Do try harder.
Nobody knows what you are arguing or arguing against now because you won't say. I repeat my original statement that the irony of Brexit is that Farage is drawing more pounds after Brexit than he did before. Nothing more, nothing less, no agenda, an irony. Do you accept that? I'm not posting anymore on this. I haven't failed or anything; you've made an idiot of yourself as others have pointed out.
Old Jan 24th 2017, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nobody knows what you are arguing or arguing against now because you won't say. I repeat my original statement that the irony of Brexit is that Farage is drawing more pounds after Brexit than he did before. Nothing more, nothing less, no agenda, an irony. Do you accept that? I'm not posting anymore on this. I haven't failed or anything; you've made an idiot of yourself as others have pointed out.
Ah name calling. The left wingers favourite trait. See ya.
Old Jan 24th 2017, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah name calling. The left wingers favourite trait. See ya.

1 You've never explained why I 'fail'.
2 What are your arguments about exchange rates, Farage's pay pre and post Brexit?
3 You've made no response to the chart BCWorld produced and your choice of 2 post Brexit dates rather than a pre and a post.

Until you answer these questions tis you who 'fail' my friend.

Incidentally, I've never given up on a pupil in the classroom or on the court in my life so I'll persist until you give some evidence or explain yourself.
Old Jan 25th 2017, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

1 You've never explained why I 'fail'.
Yes I did. Your ultimate mission is for everyone to believe Farage promoted Brexit for his own pocket. What a load of crap. Fail

2 What are your arguments about exchange rates, Farage's pay pre and post Brexit?

3 You've made no response to the chart BCWorld produced and your choice of 2 post Brexit dates rather than a pre and a post.
Why would I - it speaks for itself - it fluctuates. He chose to highlight a particular day. Pre could be March 4 2013 when the pound was lower than it is today. Post could be anytime since the 23 June . You want me to follow whatever works for you. Nice try - its aint gonna happen.

From the 23 June to the 8 Dec, I'm sure you'll agree the pound spent more time above 0.84373 than it did below.

Can I help you with anything else?

Last edited by Beoz; Jan 25th 2017 at 1:45 am.
Old Jan 25th 2017, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You clearly don't understand the meaning of the word IRONY - look it up. Have I said anything other than it is ironic that Farage is pocketing more pounds? You are doing a Trump and reading something into it which I've never mentioned - if you think I have quote me.

You've now change your tune to the pound on some days post Brexit has gone up!!!! Who denies that and who cares about that? Farage pocketed below £6,500 per month pre Brexit and pockets well over £7,000 post Brexit. That's all I have ever pointed you to. The tenet of the argument is that the pound was 1.30+ euros pre Brexit and it is below 1.20 for virtually every day since. You think if the pound is 1.1645 one day and 1.1685 next day then it's risen against Euro and that defeats the above argument which it doesn't.

The pound to Euro chart clearly shows the 1.30+ before and always below 1.20 post - why don't you believe facts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.