Reload this Page >

World happiness report

World happiness report

Old Mar 21st 2017, 6:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default World happiness report

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report

Australia ranked tenth, but you wouldn't know it looking in here, smile you miserable bastards we can get up to 7th next year
Old Mar 21st 2017, 7:06 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World happiness report

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report

Australia ranked tenth, but you wouldn't know it looking in here, smile you miserable bastards we can get up to 7th next year
Until you get to Australia, it seems that Happiness = Cold & Dank

Old Mar 21st 2017, 7:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by GarryP
Until you get to Australia, it seems that Happiness = Cold & Dank

It would appear that way, altough it's warm and dank here at the moment, which is only one up
Old Mar 21st 2017, 7:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Grey and damp here. I'm happy but no happier than I was in the UK. Just warmer.
Old Mar 21st 2017, 11:19 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Switzerland and Finland are 4th and 5th - most Swiss and Finns that I've met have been miserable f**kers. Switzerland is probably one of unfriendliest countries that I've been to
Old Mar 21st 2017, 8:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I can't believe Switzerland and Finland are 4th and 5th - most Swiss and Finns that I've met have been miserable f**kers. Switzerland is probably one of unfriendliest countries that I've been to
They're all miserable and rude, so no-one wants to go there, which in turn makes them happy. Simple haha
Old Mar 21st 2017, 9:59 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

These reports give me the pip - doesn't take a blind man to know that people in countries such as Norway etc are going to be better off/happier than those in Syria.

I was happy yesterday, I'm happy today and I'll be happy tomorrow. That's all I need to know. National Lotto winning numbers would come in handy as well.
Old Mar 21st 2017, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
These reports give me the pip - doesn't take a blind man to know that people in countries such as Norway etc are going to be better off/happier than those in Syria.

I was happy yesterday, I'm happy today and I'll be happy tomorrow. That's all I need to know. National Lotto winning numbers would come in handy as well.
haha, bloody Norweigan refugees. I reckon true happiness comes from the simple pleasures of life not possessions etc. I'm happiest when having a beer and listening to some records.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 1:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

haha, bloody Norweigan refugees. I reckon true happiness comes from the simple pleasures of life not possessions etc. I'm happiest when having a beer and listening to some records.
Have you seen the price of beer in Norway?
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 2:53 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Have you seen the price of beer in Norway?
The price of everything. Our friends were in Oslo - 4 pizzas, 2 desserts, 1 beer, 1 glass wine, 2 soft drinks - over AUD300!
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 3:01 am
Account Closed

The price of everything. Our friends were in Oslo - 4 pizzas, 2 desserts, 1 beer, 1 glass wine, 2 soft drinks - over AUD300!
Can't be a smile, must be a grimace haha
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 4:27 am
Proudly Deplorable

Can't be a smile, must be a grimace haha
Apparently, their beer is pretty rank too
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 4:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

I remember watching the 2003 rugby WC semi at 11am Oslo time in a bar. Pint of beer was equivalent to 6 quid 14 years ago.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 5:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Beoz
I remember watching the 2003 rugby WC semi at 11am Oslo time in a bar. Pint of beer was equivalent to 6 quid 14 years ago.
I was going to suggest thet they may be happy because they don't drink, but that's ridiculous even for me
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was going to suggest thet they may be happy because they don't drink, but that's ridiculous even for me
Oh they drink, at home with beer bought from Germany

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.