Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Old Dec 16th 2005, 11:09 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Oh My God,wasn't that bloke once upon a time??
I have some regrets in my life but can you imagine the shame of waking up next to that,skinfull of beer or no skinfull,that is just wrong wrong wrong.
Although Hayley on Corrie can look nice with the right scarf!!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

What about Joanne Lees then?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 2:01 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cadman
What about Joanne Lees then?
HMMMMMMM, SCARY :scared:
All the same shes got something!!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Any one of the Nolan Sisters.

Someone from the lounge shagged one of the Nolan sisters on a cruise ship, "slipper face" was her nickname apparently....

Oh yeah the Nolans, all at one time....

In that photo, its the one on the extreme left I had the hots for as a kid.

Wouldn't buy one of their albums though