Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Take your pick:

http://www.bapwatch.co.uk/

My nomination

OzTennis
Attached Thumbnails Women you shouldn't really fancy ...-jh.jpg  
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:53 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
and there's more ...

The Vordemeister ...

Washed up old boiler or sexy 40 something ... ?

I still haven't decided
defo washed up boiler....................she was that girl in your class at school you wanted to smack Plus my hubbys boss used to own some health clubs and Carol used to be a member. She was always coming on to him & kept "accidentally" being naked when she saw him........................ :scared:
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Dmartyos has a spectacular aura aboutDmartyos has a spectacular aura aboutDmartyos has a spectacular aura about

Margaret Thatcher in the 80s - In her day mind.

All that power!!! She had some energy to burn, quoting that she only got 2/3 hours sleep everynight. She must have been going at it like a sewwing machine. No wonder her only man looked shrivelled up by the age of 50!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:58 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dmartyos

All that power!!! She had some energy to burn, quoting that she only got 2/3 hours sleep everynight. She must have been going at it like a sewwing machine. No wonder her only man looked shrivelled up by the age of 50!
Mate, RED CARD! Off!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:59 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

you need some serious help mate.........pmsl!!!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
defo washed up boiler....................she was that girl in your class at school you wanted to smack Plus my hubbys boss used to own some health clubs and Carol used to be a member. She was always coming on to him & kept "accidentally" being naked when she saw him........................ :scared:
Agree with that one. Silly cow was in the paper wittering on that she's a size 10 but still too fat. FFS. If you blokes want skinny women with no boobs then go for Vordy
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Dmartyos has a spectacular aura aboutDmartyos has a spectacular aura aboutDmartyos has a spectacular aura about

Ha ha ha

Really it would be Stephanie Beacham (I think) from them cheesy American soaps of the 80s - as a child growing up it forced me into mingling with the female variety. Saw her recently & still something there!

For a guy who is about 40 years younger thats just plain wrong!

If not, did you ever see Emelda Maros? Classy lady!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

Sorry to ruin my street cred here but I would love a session with Judith Keppel, that middle aged stuck up bird who won a £1m on Who Wants To be A Millionaire.
For her to talk dirty to me in that upper class accent would do it for me !!!

Sorry, back in the straight jacket for me.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Jane Tenison ... well ...

would you ... ?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha ha

Really it would be Stephanie Beacham (I think) from them cheesy American soaps of the 80s - as a child growing up it forced me into mingling with the female variety. Saw her recently & still something there!

For a guy who is about 40 years younger thats just plain wrong!

If not, did you ever see Emelda Maros? Classy lady!
Imelda Marcos - you've got a shoe fetish, right (she had x thousand pairs of them)?

OzTennis
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Tricky ...

Err ... no thanks.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Imelda Marcos - you've got a shoe fetish, right (she had x thousand pairs of them)?

OzTennis
Yep youve caught me out! Helen Mirren, yes please!

Also what about the woman who used to serve gravy to her family in them adverts in the late 80s, she was cute if I remember right. cant remember her name. Id let her break gravy granuals & pour boiling water over me any day.

If not, Barbara Windsor? ...Maybe not.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yep youve caught me out! Helen Mirren, yes please!

Also what about the woman who used to serve gravy to her family in them adverts in the late 80s, she was cute if I remember right. cant remember her name. Id let her break gravy granuals & pour boiling water over me any day.

If not, Barbara Windsor? ...Maybe not.
Lynda Bellingham I think - took over as Mrs James Herriot in All Creatures Great and Small when the real life vet was about to leave his wife and 5 kids for the former Mrs H (Carole Drinkwater). Yeah, she's sort of 'Mumsy'.

OzTennis
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Tricky ...

Err ... no thanks.
Geez, a classic 'wouldn't touch her with yours mate' and don't bother posting one of Posh!

OzTennis
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Geez, a classic 'wouldn't touch her with yours mate' and don't bother posting one of Posh!

OzTennis
Terrible, Terrible woman, youngish but makes herself look like shes 50.

What about Sue Barker? I know I shouldnt but theres something there aswell.

Jesus I didnt realise how bad I was, I got problems!
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.