Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women you shouldn't really fancy ...

Originally Posted by Three Legs
But in a strange kind of way ... you do.
Eww! How about Donatella Versace?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:12 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

No.1 in an occasional series ...

Sven's squeeze.
Woof woof,

But agree with Fiona Bruce, class, as is Sophia Rayworth. Carol Vordeman tries too hard.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:38 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

No.1 in an occasional series ...

Sven's squeeze.
I can totally empathise with you there......summit about her!!

Maybe, it's that fact that she looks like she'd be a right dirty ol' scuttler between the sheets (or over the bonnet, or...............)

Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

and

here's the next ...

The Brucemeister
She's the bird who did Children in Need Bohemian Rhapsody spoof with the news readers? with the legs up to her arse, in the tiny belt like white mini skirt?

oh yes !

My nomination is VBH - Vicki Butler Henderson.
Posh, not that good looking but you just KNOW she's sooo dirrrtty from her laugh.

Andy

Ps - Carol Vorderman? I would! Sven's missus? no!

Couple of blokes I work with (of a certain age) were quite into C.Thatch on I'm a Celeb. How wrong is that !!!! :scared:
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:55 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cadman
Couple of blokes I work with (of a certain age) were quite into C.Thatch on I'm a Celeb. How wrong is that !!!! :scared:
Now that is sick!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:58 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

She's the bird who did Children in Need Bohemian Rhapsody spoof with the news readers? with the legs up to her arse, in the tiny belt like white mini skirt?

oh yes !

My nomination is VBH - Vicki Butler Henderson.
Posh, not that good looking but you just KNOW she's sooo dirrrtty from her laugh.
Andy

Ps - Carol Vorderman? I would! Sven's missus? no!

So laughing can distinguish how clean a person is
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Issie
So laughing can distinguish how clean a person is
in the foolish minds of men, you can tell everything about a women's sexuality from her laugh

try it! just say the words VBH or vicki butler henderson to any man who has any interest in cars and they will reply "dirty" !
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:15 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

in the foolish minds of men, you can tell everything about a women's sexuality from her laugh

try it! just say the words VBH or vicki butler henderson to any man who has any interest in cars and they will reply "dirty" !

She has the husky voice and laugh that says shes spent wayyy too many nights in nightclubs smoking stuff

And shes not too rough looking either.

I can't even be arsed looking but I'd bet she's got a fair few websites dedicated too her
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by A dogs life
She has the husky voice and laugh that says shes spent wayyy too many nights in nightclubs smoking stuff

I can't even be arsed looking but I'd bet she's got a fair few websites dedicated too her
She's no super model though to be fair is she?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:20 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

if you image google her full name and click on the 1st result it gives a "good" overview
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:26 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

She's no super model though to be fair is she?
Rough as a badgers arse!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Rough as a badgers arse!
but dirty yes?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:28 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
if you image google her full name and click on the 1st result it gives a "good" overview

Oh wow, jeez I assumed she'd always been a car journalist.

Err, thanks for that, I think, pity about the tattoos though. I'm not a fan of tattoos and certainly not those kind of piercing :scared: ,

ADL
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:29 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow, jeez I assumed she'd always been a car journalist.

Err, thanks for that, I think, pity about the tattoos though. I'm not a fan of tattoos and certainly not those kind of piercing :scared: ,

ADL
just go with it
Old Dec 14th 2005, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

I think the secret lies in her sex appeal...........not particularly gorgeous but by fxxx, would I!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.