Why do you post ?

Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:29 am
Nomadic Member

Rhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really nice
Default Why do you post ?

Was having a chat with a friend of mine. Both our partners work away from home. Both of us love our life here in in OZ. Both of us only post on BE when our partners are away from home.

So my question is ...

Do people (once they have moved to OZ) only post when there is a gap in their lives? ....... or do they post for more alturist reasons ("I got a lot of useful info when I was moving to OZ, so I'm going to post to help others etc....)??????
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do you post ?

That and to keep in touch with friends who are generally scattered around Aus. Also if hubby is watching Discovery Channel I come on here I don't work at the mo and so if I'm doing stuff I generally have the computer on and have a nose every now and then.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:00 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Because I want to.

I come on here to see what the crack is but also to see if I can pass on any of my gathered wisdom.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Because I want to.

I come on here to see what the crack is but also to see if I can pass on any of my gathered wisdom.
Never mind
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:07 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Never mind
Why because there's is no crack?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:10 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Why because there's is no crack?
Of course, what else would I have meant?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:10 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I gathered most of the info I needed a long time ago.
I post for the social aspect - chatting to people, meet ups etc.
Hopefully when I get to Australia I'll know a few people rather than no one at all

Also don't watch much telly. OH and I prefer to listen to music in the evening and mess around on the computers while chatting to each other.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:12 pm
What's happening dudes?

Of course, what else would I have meant?
I don't know. It must have been that reason really. Definitely nothing else. How's you anyway?

(That's me posting for the social aspect )
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:15 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

I post to stop me from pulling my hair out wondering what's going on and if I am ever going to get a visa! It definately helps pass the time
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

I don't know. It must have been that reason really. Definitely nothing else. How's you anyway?

(That's me posting for the social aspect )
Impressive Me's good. Got a crap shoulder and at least 9 months of physio ahead but hey, it's raining and I'm alive so it's not all bad
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:21 pm
What's happening dudes?

Impressive Me's good. Got a crap shoulder and at least 9 months of physio ahead but hey, it's raining and I'm alive so it's not all bad
Bugger. 9 months of someone fiddling with your shoulder? Could be interesting, depending on who's doing the fiddling.

Mrs M is working both days this w/e so I've been doing chores, some work and trying to chill a bit too. At least doing some work means I can take Friday arvo off I love my new job
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:24 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Bugger. 9 months of someone fiddling with your shoulder? Could be interesting, depending on who's doing the fiddling.

Mrs M is working both days this w/e so I've been doing chores, some work and trying to chill a bit too. At least doing some work means I can take Friday arvo off I love my new job
That's great. You need to update the blog with the latest even if it's not the long trip especially more pics of Darwin.

This is why people post Rhia. Even if we do take other people's posts OT
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:55 pm
What's happening dudes?

That's great. You need to update the blog with the latest even if it's not the long trip especially more pics of Darwin.

This is why people post Rhia. Even if we do take other people's posts OT
You're probably right. I kinds stopped the blog when the trip finished but I've certainly got plenty of pics I could / should put up there.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:58 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rhia27
Was having a chat with a friend of mine. Both our partners work away from home. Both of us love our life here in in OZ. Both of us only post on BE when our partners are away from home.

So my question is ...

Do people (once they have moved to OZ) only post when there is a gap in their lives? ....... or do they post for more alturist reasons ("I got a lot of useful info when I was moving to OZ, so I'm going to post to help others etc....)??????
I enjoy posting, passing on my experience, and outing trolls

I have made friends from this site and believe I could make many more
Old Nov 10th 2007, 1:01 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
I enjoy posting, passing on my experience, and outing trolls

I have made friends from this site and believe I could make many more
Hey mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.