Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

why do aussie builders

why do aussie builders

Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:17 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why do aussie builders

Originally Posted by aston man
oh come on,georgies a top bloke,,,so he likes it in the secrete harbour,whats wrong with that....

now come on boys dont tell me you have never been attracted to one of your mates?
nothing wrong wi that, but how many blokes out there would admit to having a secret crush on one of their mates now; all us ladies would love to hear all about it of course, come on, won't breath a word
Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:59 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 22B
Was an old joke from the time....

"Did you hear GM was caught on the toilets with a chocolate bar up his bum?
Yes, it was a careless wispa.........."
Along with what do George Michael and wellingtons have in common?

they both get s*cked off in bogs
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:08 am
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

I do love how this part of the forum desends into anarchy

I saw on VH1 today that Wham's 'Last Christmas' was kept off the top of the charts in 1984 by Band Aid's 'Do They Know It's Christmas'.

Must be the only time George Michael has ever been disappointed about getting into the number two slot...

What's white and slides down toilet walls?

George Michael's latest release.

George Michael has been elected as an honorary life member of the Fulham FC fan club.

It seemed appropriate, as he always was a prominent Craving Cottager!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by perksy
I do love how this part of the forum desends into anarchy

I saw on VH1 today that Wham's 'Last Christmas' was kept off the top of the charts in 1984 by Band Aid's 'Do They Know It's Christmas'.

Must be the only time George Michael has ever been disappointed about getting into the number two slot...

What's white and slides down toilet walls?

George Michael's latest release.

George Michael has been elected as an honorary life member of the Fulham FC fan club.

It seemed appropriate, as he always was a prominent Craving Cottager!
He popped into the loo to spend a penny and came out with 2 coppers
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:44 pm
TGA
Banned

TGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond repute

think your gay if you like george micheal..

i aint bothered about being called gay?but i dont like em slaggin my pal..

whats a matter with em,all the aussie singers sound like they could do with a cough sweet?

them friggin kings of bleedin leon and the friggin triple j...shite....

last christmas i gave you my heart.......

careless whisper....ooohhhhwwwwww
Aussie builders are gay

Aussie Builders
Old Mar 31st 2009, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

aussie singers sound like they could do with a cough sweet?

But they are a US band that has won Brit awards, had 4 weeks at number 1 in the UK and are headlining the Leeds and Reading festivals this year. Hardly Australian and I bet the UK commercial stations overplay them just as much as the Aussies do.

Still, Triple M seems to have a playlist of about 20 songs in total, how I pine for Planet Rock.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 4:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sr71
But they are a US band that has won Brit awards, had 4 weeks at number 1 in the UK and are headlining the Leeds and Reading festivals this year. Hardly Australian and I bet the UK commercial stations overplay them just as much as the Aussies do.

Still, Triple M seems to have a playlist of about 20 songs in total, how I pine for Planet Rock.
Don't exaggerate, it's no more than 10 songs
Old Mar 31st 2009, 5:17 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Don't exaggerate, it's no more than 10 songs
and they're pure shite
Old Mar 31st 2009, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

stevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nice

think your gay if you like george micheal..

i aint bothered about being called gay?but i dont like em slaggin my pal..

whats a matter with em,all the aussie singers sound like they could do with a cough sweet?

last christmas i gave you my heart.......

careless whisper....ooohhhhwwwwww
Thats funny, i was talking to an aussie brickie the other day who had been working in perth with a gay pommie brickie who fancied George Micheal, small world!!!!