Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who would like to do what, to who, under the mistletoe?

Who would like to do what, to who, under the mistletoe?

Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:54 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would like to do what, to who, under the mistletoe?

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Thought you said the game has been delayed half an hour. Seems a bit mean to wake her up just for five minutes
To watch the game, five minutes I can only do it once
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
That made me laugh mate, still a cut above the great unwashed
it was funny mate. i pished myself when i saw it. re the great unwashed lol
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:02 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
it was funny mate. i pished myself when i saw it. re the great unwashed lol
Got the hump now 2am here ,I'm pissed and the West Ham game is supposed to be on. But here's a delay in the game so they're showing a different one. Not sure if they're going to show the West Ham one been looking forward to it all week
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Got the hump now 2am here ,I'm pissed and the West Ham game is supposed to be on. But here's a delay in the game so they're showing a different one. Not sure if they're going to show the West Ham one been looking forward to it all week
they did that with the rangers game a couple of weeks ago too. its a pain when that happens
i got up dead early to watch it too
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

ahhhh the petes sake!!! i thought this was gonna be a mucky thread and youre talking about RANGERS!?!?!?!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:15 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
ahhhh the petes sake!!! i thought this was gonna be a mucky thread and youre talking about RANGERS!?!?!?!

me too........i was trying to narrow it down to one person (was having trouble, i have to say) when i thought id have a look at everyone elses choice......and its football

but seeing as you asked, id like to shag dave grohl senseless till news year eve

Last edited by tiredwithtwins; Dec 17th 2005 at 2:18 pm.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:16 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

It was supposed to be mucky

I wanted a warning for putting it up.

Nearly 13000 posts and not one warning.....it is just not bloody good enough !!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
me too........i was trying to narrow it down to one person (was having trouble, i have to say) when i thought id have a look at everyone elses choice......and its football

but seeing as you asked, id like to shag dave grohl till news year eve
LOL!!!! i nearly choked on my ring then!! my fox's party ring
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
It was supposed to be mucky

I wanted a warning for putting it up.

Nearly 13000 posts and not one warning.....it is just not bloody good enough !!

oooOoo i got one of those once - you got to be really really pissed mate!!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

oooOoo i got one of those once - you got to be really really pissed mate!!
How nice

Ok...send me a bottle of Jd...****ing expensive here..and it is the only thing that gets me really pissed without sending me comatose
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
How nice

Ok...send me a bottle of Jd...****ing expensive here..and it is the only thing that gets me really pissed without sending me comatose

im unplugging the comp later mate else im sure to get banned
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

im unplugging the comp later mate else im sure to get banned
I would have Ben & Jerry under the mistletow all to myself
Old Dec 17th 2005, 3:14 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
I would have Ben & Jerry under the mistletow all to myself
I don't really think I need to say this again but I would get down and dirty with Ali Campbell given any sort of chance