Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who would like to do what, to who, under the mistletoe?

Who would like to do what, to who, under the mistletoe?

Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:29 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would like to do what, to who, under the mistletoe?

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hope there are no holly leaves mixed up
Tis quite embarrassing at times

The other guys get inhibitions so I wear an ice pack so they don't feel so bad.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:30 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bix
Groan!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:31 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Groan!
Hello Anne
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:33 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Tis quite embarrassing at times

So you are small, blue and wrinkly ??

Put your trousers on.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
So you are small, blue and wrinkly ??

Put your trousers on.
No.
The ice only has a limited affect.
Attached Thumbnails Who would like to do what, to who, under the mistletoe?-te_lilah.gif  
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
No.
The ice only has a limited affect.
Get them off
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by fraser
Hello Anne
Hello Fraser. Are you good? Ooo, trying to use Aussie speak then but realised it might sound a bit dodgy on this particular thread!! How are you?
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:43 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Fraser. Are you good? Ooo, trying to use Aussie speak then but realised it might sound a bit dodgy on this particular thread!! How are you?
Pissed actually it's nearly 2am I'm getting through a five litre box of wine waiting for West Ham to kick off it's on live here.

I've just heard a rumour it's delayed 30 minutes
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Pissed actually it's nearly 2am I'm getting through a five litre box of wine waiting for West Ham to kick off it's on live here.

yip i hear the fan slept in
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

oh, u might like this
http://media.putfile.com/dedicated_follower_of_rangers
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
yip i hear the fan slept in
Yeah we're sold out all season
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:48 pm

Reminds me of a time we stayed up really late to listen to a big fight that was only on the radio and not being televised. I can't remember who it was but the fight started at 3am. We stayed awake the whole time, heard all the commentary as they were entering the ring and as the bell went I fell asleep and missed the lot!!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:50 pm

Reminds me of a time we stayed up really late to listen to a big fight that was only on the radio and not being televised. I can't remember who it was but the fight started at 3am. We stayed awake the whole time, heard all the commentary as they were entering the ring and as the bell went I fell asleep and missed the lot!!
Yeah I set the alarm on my phone every week, but ended up on here and drinking.

I'm going to wake up rachel in a minute.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:51 pm

I'm going to wake up rachel in a minute.
Thought you said the game has been delayed half an hour. Seems a bit mean to wake her up just for five minutes
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
That made me laugh mate, still a cut above the great unwashed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.