Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Aug 27th 2007, 4:00 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Sounds good keep us informed cos you may have a buyer there
Old Aug 27th 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
Sounds good keep us informed cos you may have a buyer there
Oh dont worry about that! I will Just hope its with good news not moaning
Old Aug 27th 2007, 4:26 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Crossing my legs for you cos I need my fingers to type
Old Aug 27th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Ok Update:
She arrived with Mum, Dad and Sister in tow who had driven 1 1/2 hours. I left them all to it and just told them to yell if needed anything. They spent half hour or so wandering round, could hear them planning where her furniture would go IF she bought it!
Asked about council tax etc etc (luckily i had the bill to hand)
Guess the rest is down to fate. She liked it very much. Enough to buy it at a good price?????? time will tell i guess
Looks like you could have a sale Keep everything crossed.

The women who came to look at mine stood in the kitchen and said "I don't say this to everyon but it is the best house I have seen in months" not heard a word since
Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about

we have another viewing
tonite at 7.30
two viewings in 4 days, our estate agent must being sitting on something exciting for her to get her backside into gear and get us two viewings in 4 days............or she just wants to get our house sold quickly to get rid of us
Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

EA just phoned making an appointment for a lady in JAPAN for 15 SEPTEMBER

I was hoping to have it sold by then
Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Have you heard anything???????
Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by monmar
we have another viewing
tonite at 7.30
two viewings in 4 days, our estate agent must being sitting on something exciting for her to get her backside into gear and get us two viewings in 4 days............or she just wants to get our house sold quickly to get rid of us
Looks like things are moving, better get on with the cleaning
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by monmar
we have another viewing
tonite at 7.30
Fingers crossed for you

Apparantly yesterdays lady loved the house but wants ot see what else is available before she makes a decision EA assures me it is good news :curse: Strange breed EA's hey??

Oh well onwards and upwards x
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about

viewing last night...not holding out much hope......
but estate agent phoned to let us know, that the family that viewed saturday,are putting there house up for sale in two weeks. so at least this family still are interested if they phoned our estate agent to let us know where their situation is and their time span...so watch this space
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well guys I have another viewer in half an hour and one on Friday, things might me looking up we will see

Fingers crossed everyone.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by somme
Well guys I have another viewer in half an hour and one on Friday, things might me looking up we will see

Fingers crossed everyone.
fingers crossed as i write (tis very difficult!)
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

:curse: my mother finally rung to see how the viewing went! I swear i could hear the joy in her voice when i said it hadnt come to anything:curse: Had to really bite my tongue
Old Aug 30th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

:curse: my mother finally rung to see how the viewing went! I swear i could hear the joy in her voice when i said it hadnt come to anything:curse: Had to really bite my tongue
Good for you keeping your cool Another viewer tomorrow, time waster as not sold hers
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

mikeanson is an unknown quantity at this point

I've spoken to uk housing alliance, they offer an ok deal if you want to continue living in your property because they pay 70 percent of the value now and the remaing 30 percent after 10 years, but you have to live in your property for 10 years and continue to pay rent! Not exactly ideal for me when I'm moving to Cyprus at the end of October!

I've had a letter through the post from a company called Decision Homebuyers www.decisionhomebuyers.co.uk, they've offered me £110k for my property which isn't the full value but not bad, and they're paying my legal fees which is a bonus.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.