Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
I hope they put an offer in
well weve had an offer.........3000 under the asking price, and weve turned it down
unfortunatly they have not got there house on the market, due to go on in two weeks
dont know if weve done the right thing or not,but if they had been in a better position we might have taken the offer
so its back to the stampede of viewings

liz/lee
Old Aug 25th 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
TIDY??? I have been tidying for weeks and STILL i find more to do!! Where on earth does it all come from??
My friend and her hubby are on their way round to get first bagsy on any furniture etc they want to BUY!!!!

Buy, that's a result More for the Oz fund then.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarab40
Certainly is...i would buy it!!
Thanks, we will drop the price if you want it ( for friends you understand)
Old Aug 25th 2007, 3:00 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Half one the EA phoned....can someone come to view..
I'm eating lunch,got to pick up daughter from work, son just back from footy so there is dirty kit at front door, washing ready for line, and in piles to be washed...
"Oh yes, thats fine they can come at 3pm", say I....

Picture one headless chicken clearing,cleaning ready for 3..
They have been and gone...no comments from them AT ALL,,,,,and also they are people from same village....I swear they are "sightseers"!

The pressure.........GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRR!!:curse:
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

QUICK!!!!!!!!!!! Load up your cars its gonna be dry tomorrow so may be only chance we get to go carboot!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by somme
Thanks for the Karma, don't know she says she will think about it over the weekend :curse:

All that cleaning and tidying now I don't know where anything is

Hope this doesn't go on too long I hate it.

I think this is the link but I am not good with attachments

http://212.50.188.108/cgi-win/vebra..../BRETO/43001/5
Lovely house, should have no trouble selling. wish mine was so nice.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sarab40
Half one the EA phoned....can someone come to view..
I'm eating lunch,got to pick up daughter from work, son just back from footy so there is dirty kit at front door, washing ready for line, and in piles to be washed...
"Oh yes, thats fine they can come at 3pm", say I....

Picture one headless chicken clearing,cleaning ready for 3..
They have been and gone...no comments from them AT ALL,,,,,and also they are people from same village....I swear they are "sightseers"!

The pressure.........GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRR!!:curse:
Try to keep calm under great pressure, just think they can go and tell the rest of the village how clean and tidy you are, where is the smily with a halo
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Lovely house, should have no trouble selling. wish mine was so nice.
I am sure your is lovely too
Old Aug 27th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Ok - she has gone
Arrived early - which caught me off guard a bit
Had a good look around and seemed to like it Has taken my mobile number as wants to see if her parents will come have a look around this afternoon sometime
Sounding positive BUT there again so have some of the others
Guess time will tell - fingers crossed
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok she coming back at 3.30pm with her parents and sister - Where is the crossed fingers smilie???
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok - she has gone
Arrived early - which caught me off guard a bit
Had a good look around and seemed to like it Has taken my mobile number as wants to see if her parents will come have a look around this afternoon sometime
Sounding positive BUT there again so have some of the others
Guess time will tell - fingers crossed
I hope something/someone comes along soon for all of us as this is just another waiting game.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok she coming back at 3.30pm with her parents and sister - Where is the crossed fingers smilie???
Good luck
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Fingers crossed and all sorts of house sellng karma whizzing through cyber space to all who need it (myself included )
Old Aug 27th 2007, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about

all fingers crossed
Old Aug 27th 2007, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok Update:
She arrived with Mum, Dad and Sister in tow who had driven 1 1/2 hours. I left them all to it and just told them to yell if needed anything. They spent half hour or so wandering round, could hear them planning where her furniture would go IF she bought it!
Asked about council tax etc etc (luckily i had the bill to hand)
Guess the rest is down to fate. She liked it very much. Enough to buy it at a good price?????? time will tell i guess

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.