Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

what on earth?!?! TAFF
that's not even cheeky anymore

did you tell them that you intend on leaving the country?!?!
good luck and i hope they come to their senses!!!
i mean to get that far and then do something like this
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by taffgmg
Got our contracts through yesterday on our sale to a first time buyer so no chain. thought we had done really well as the whole process has only taken about 10 weeks and we plan to leave for Adelaide second week of July.....

While we were reading through the documents the phone rang and the estate agent informed us our buyer does not have enough money to complete the sale and can we drop the price by £5k. Wont say what I said but suffice to say the answer was no. Few hours later we get another call saying can we exchange this week but complete in six months........never heard of that........suffice to say it got the same response.
Has been quiet since then so I assume we will be in the UK until next year as my wife is pregnant and cant fly after mid July.........What a pain....
Heard so much of that, I think its something a lot of buyers are doing to get houses even cheaper bloody cheek I think!!!!:curse:

Our buyer has no idea we are going to Oz and I have told him straight don't try any funny business!!! If he does is a different matter but you were right to stand by your guns

Morning everyone
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by taffgmg
Got our contracts through yesterday on our sale to a first time buyer so no chain. thought we had done really well as the whole process has only taken about 10 weeks and we plan to leave for Adelaide second week of July.....

While we were reading through the documents the phone rang and the estate agent informed us our buyer does not have enough money to complete the sale and can we drop the price by £5k. Wont say what I said but suffice to say the answer was no. Few hours later we get another call saying can we exchange this week but complete in six months........never heard of that........suffice to say it got the same response.
Has been quiet since then so I assume we will be in the UK until next year as my wife is pregnant and cant fly after mid July.........What a pain....
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

morning all , wet here today .
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
morning all , wet here today .
Was sunny but just had a shower of rain so bang goes cutting the grass

Did you get stuck in the french protests when your was invading the world?

I woke up in the rose bush are you any good at getting thorns out?
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Was sunny but just had a shower of rain so bang goes cutting the grass

Did you get stuck in the french protests when your was invading the world?

I woke up in the rose bush are you any good at getting thorns out?
sun yesterday so i mowed my grasses then , but today is dull but it may clear .

i have a first aid cert that i printed off the net , you are in safe hands ....
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Now, I have no illusions about this being an unpopular move, but this thread is now going the same way as many other enormous ones.
When a thread gets this large its very hard to search for info, and for many people on dialup it becomes a nightmare to load.

You're not being left in Limbo..........Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation) is HERE.

Please continue contributing.....and good luck to all those selling

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 1st 2008 at 10:38 am.