Where's Zulu?

Old Dec 12th 2017, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where's Zulu?

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Macro v micro

Either is relevant or irrelevant depending on circumstances

"From where I stand" says it all. It's definitely not all good in the east

Parts of the economy are doing well (which is always the case whatever the overall outlook) but generally is struggling. This is not my opinion - have a look at the GDP growth figures for the last few years. National wage growth is muted because of this (supply/demand equation). This will change going forward - super cycle is still in play and Australia will benefit from this
Wage growth being suppressed by record population growth in the main, with near record levels in immigration.

No secrets as to why slow economic growth. There isn't the money to spend.
Old Dec 12th 2017, 5:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Wage growth being suppressed by record population growth in the main, with near record levels in immigration.

No secrets as to why slow economic growth. There isn't the money to spend.
Wage rises are low because the supply/demand equation for labour is currently in favour of the supply side

Anything else is mumbo jumbo and white noise
Old Dec 12th 2017, 5:16 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Word on the street has it that he has returned to sit his Diploma in Clowning at the local TAFE.

I'm sure he's fine. Soon back with a new set of ideological side splitting jokes, to be fair the old ones were becoming a 'little routine and predictable',
I await with baited breath the results or will it be the next level up, before results become apparent?
Don't worry Hermie, I'm back - and back with a vengeance to call out the bullshit and crud that you write - basically every post

You missed me really
Old Dec 13th 2017, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Hermie, I'm back - and back with a vengeance to call out the bullshit and crud that you write - basically every post

You missed me really

You wish but a different league I'm afraid. No matter fun, having a sparing partner, even if are somewhat inadequate in places, naïve in the extreme, with predictable moves every time.

Looks like you recovered from the same sex marriage celebrations, hopefully none the worse for wear. May even improve your mood and place in the world.
Old Dec 13th 2017, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wage rises are low because the supply/demand equation for labour is currently in favour of the supply side

Anything else is mumbo jumbo and white noise
Excessive migration is impacting on wages and living conditions in general. Especially in the big cities. Low demand means less people required. Please keep up.