Evil cat lady

Old Aug 28th 2010, 5:32 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold
Default Evil cat lady

Does she deserve all the hatred she is getting?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...t-2064023.html
Old Aug 28th 2010, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Evil cat lady

Originally Posted by mohogony
If she didn't do it she wouldn't get it. So who's to blame?

Not that I really care, I'm hiding from painting. You ain't seen me, roight?
Old Aug 28th 2010, 7:54 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

She should be punished acccordingly by the RSPCA and it should be left at that. The death threats on facebook are ridiculous.

Let the RSPCA deal with it.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:30 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
She should be punished acccordingly by the RSPCA and it should be left at that. The death threats on facebook are ridiculous.

I agree.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:43 am
Degenerate

lolcat has a brilliant futurelolcat has a brilliant futurelolcat has a brilliant futurelolcat has a brilliant futurelolcat has a brilliant futurelolcat has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Evil cat lady

Without a doubt.
If it had been a sunny day the cat would have cooked like a dog in a hot car.
She's shown no remorse for her actions and deserves the vilification.

It's just a pity that the animal cruelty laws in the UK are so toothless, she'll probably just get some community service order. However if other tabloid reports are to be believed, hopefully she'll be getting the sack from her RBS bank cashier job.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:58 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

The thing that shocked was the nastiness she showed. I guess no one expects a normal 50 something year old to be such a callous person
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:02 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
The thing that shocked was the nastiness she showed. I guess no one expects a normal 50 something year old to be such a callous person
She is only 45. Had a hard life hasn't she
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:07 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't agree more Sam.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:08 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
blimey - she has

bloody nasty sod. She needs to put herself in the bin
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:11 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually rather thrilled she looks like that, she is only 2 years older than me and makes me feel quite pretty, I mean seriously she looks like she could be my gran (and shes dead).
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:11 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

She needs to put herself in the bin
And I'll send the gomi men round to take her away.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by expatasia
And I'll send the gomi men round to take her away.
and make sure they keep the lid down
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:20 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually rather thrilled she looks like that, she is only 2 years older than me and makes me feel quite pretty, I mean seriously she looks like she could be my gran (and shes dead).
I saw that on your FB and meant to comment. She can only dream of looking as hot as you PP
Old Aug 28th 2010, 12:10 pm

I saw that on your FB and meant to comment. She can only dream of looking as hot as you PP

I am not feeling very hot - cant shake off this bloody virus NB, its awful - legs like jelly and no energy. And I have 3 stone to shift under doctors orders

Anyway, I cannot believe she is 45, she looks very granny-fied.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 1:17 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I am not feeling very hot - cant shake off this bloody virus NB, its awful
Have you got the flu that comes and goes? we've all had that. Hope you get better soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.